Tata Technologies Recruitment 2022 | Design Engineer | BE/ B.Tech – ECE, EEE | 2019 – 2021 Batch | Pune
Company: Tata Technologies Ltd
Tata Technologies Recruitment 2022: Tata Technologies Limited is a company in the Tata Group that provides services in engineering and design, product lifecycle management, manufacturing, product development, and IT service management to automotive and aerospace original equipment manufacturers and their suppliers. The company is active in North America, Europe, the Middle East and the Asia Pacific region.
The company was founded in 1989 and acquired INCAT, a European-based company, in 2005. Tata Technologies is internationally headquartered in Singapore, with regional headquarters in the United States (Novi, Michigan), India (Rajiv Gandhi Infotech Park in Hinjewadi – outside Pune) and the UK (Coventry). The company operates in 14 countries, and has a combined global work force of more than 8,000 employees, including around 4,000 professionals worldwide.
Company Website: www.tatatechnologies.com
Positions: Design Engineer, L1.1
Sub-Domain: Power train/ Connectivity/ Electronic management system
Experience: 1 – 2 years
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Pune
- BE/ B.Tech – Electrical / Electronics Engineering
- Knowledge preferably of Electronic Controller development (hardware and software)
- Sound knowledge of semiconductor device s
- Basic knowledge of embedded software design
- Sound knowledge of the Electrical domain including Circuit analysis, design
- Basic knowledge of the Communication domain (Ethernet, Serial Communication concepts)
- Basic knowledge of vehicle aggregates
- Support Vehicle Testing
- Proto activity support
Skills: Connectivity, connected vehicles, prognostics, predictive analytics, automotive cyber security, digital twin, telematics, connected diagnostics, FOTA
How to Apply?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply to this drive by the following link as soon as possible
Apply Link: Click Here