Luminous Power Off Campus Drive | Freshers | Firmware Engineer | BE/ B.Tech | 2017 Batch | Across India | February 2017
Company: Luminous Power Technologies Pvt Ltd
Luminous Power Technologies is the leading home electrical specialist in India having a vast portfolio comprising of Power back up solutions such as Home UPS, Inverter Batteries and Solar Applications to Electrical offerings such as Fans, Wires & Switches, with 28 years of existence, 7 manufacturing units, more than 28 sales offices in India and presence in over 36 countries. Our 6000 employees serve more than 60,000 channel partners and millions of customers.
Our motto has always been Customer Delight through Innovation & Passion with focus on Execution & Team-work. At Luminous, we passionately innovate to make life comfortable and efficient.
Company Website: www.luminousindia.com
Positions: Firmware Engineer
Salary: INR 4 LPA
Job Location: PAN India
Date of Joining: Post Successful Completion of their Graduation
Tentative Interview Date*: Will be communicated post registration window is closed
- BE/ B.Tech – ECE/EEE/EIE/PE/I&C
- Min. 70% / 7.00 CGPA in B.Tech/B.E
- Hiring Batch 2017
Role Description: To Design & develop the embedded system Firmware for the Luminous range of products (Home UPS – Inverter, Smart LED, Home Automation System, Solar Inverter )
- Form firmware specs, design architecture and development of code.
- Design and implement a program team environment embedded systems which incorporate structured firmware to serve real time state machine, closed-loop control, and monitoring and communications functions for Uninterruptible Power Source products.
- Develop embedded software for power applications as applicable to UPS, Inverter, Smart lighting, Home Automation, IoT
- Specify and implement microprocessor controller and support hardware.
- Perform execution time analysis and present design results for formal review.
- Participate in subsystem and system level design verification planning and testing.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Programming Language: Embedded C/C , Assembly
- Microcontrollers: MSP430F, STM32F, ARM series (16/32 bit microcontrollers and digital signal processors)
- Compilers: IAR compiler and JTAG based debugger
- OS: Knowledge on RTOS (embOS, uCOS)
- Hardware knowledge is added advantage
- Face to face interviews
How To Apply: Link Expired Then Apply
Application Link: Link Expired