Quest Global Off Campus Drive 2024 | Freshers | Trainee Engineer | BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech – CE/ EEE/ ECE/ ICE | 2021/ 2022/ 2023 Batch | Bangalore/ Hyderabad
Company: QuEST Global Engineering Services Private Limited
Quest Global Off Campus Drive 2024: Quality Engineering & Software Technologies Pvt. Ltd. (QuEST) is a leading provider of engineering solutions for advanced technology products in the Aerospace, Automotive, Power Generation, Oil & Gas, and Industrial Product domains.
For 25 years, we have strived to be the most trusted partner for the world’s hardest engineering problems. As a global organization headquartered in Singapore, we live and work in 17 countries, with 56 global delivery centers, driven by 17,000+ extraordinary employees who make the impossible possible every day.
Company Website: www.quest-global.com
Positions: Trainee Engineer
Salary: Rs. 3.25 – 4.5 LPA
Job Location: Bangalore, Hyderabad
Eligibility Criteria for Quest Global Off Campus Drive 2024:
- BE/ B.Tech in Electrical & Electronics, Electrical Engineering, Electronics & Telecommunication, Electronics & Communication, Chemical Engineering, Instrumentation & Controls
- BE/ B.Tech in Electrical & Electronics, Electrical Engineering
- ME/ M.Tech in Power Systems
- Cut-Off Criteria: Minimum 60% throughout academics
- Backlogs: No standing arrears/ backlogs during the selection process
- Year of Graduation: 2021/ 2022/ 2023
Required Skills for Hyderabad:
- Controls domain knowledge about process control, feedback controls, analog/digital, linear/non-linear control systems, and system stability analysis using various methods like Bode plots, Nyquist plots etc.
- Knowledge about Model-Based / Model Predictive Control or other advanced control strategies is a plus.
- Knowledge about mathematical modeling of first/second order systems
- Operational knowledge of Thermal/Gas power plants and various equipment, such as generators, motors, pumps etc.
- Knowledge about Gas Turbine working principle
- Working knowledge of dynamic simulation packages such as MATLAB / Simulink.
- Ladder logic programming knowledge
- Understanding of working principles of various instrumentations used in power plants.
Required skills For Bangalore:
- Ensure functionality, safety, and integrity of the electrical designs and compliance with appropriate codes from various regulatory bodies and best design practices (IEC, NEC, ATEX)
- Preparation of technical specifications for procurement of the range of electrical equipment and materials
- Evaluating, and reviewing technology and companies for Approved Vendor List inclusion
- Basic knowledge of overall 400kV substation, HVDC system (LCC/VSC/SVC) including control and protection system will be an added advantage
Selection Process for Quest Global Off Campus Drive 2024?
The selection process will be based on the following three rounds
- Resume Shortlisting
- Online Assessment
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview (Shortlisting at all stages)
How to Apply for Quest Global Off Campus Drive 2024?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for this drive online ASAP.
Apply Link: Click Here