Barclays Recruitment 2022 | Freshers | Analyst | BE/ B.Tech/ BA/ B.Com/ BBA/ BCA/ B.Sc/ MCA/ M.Com/ M.Sc | 2019 – 2021 Batch | Delhi
Barclays Recruitment 2022: At Barclays, each day is about being more – as a professional, and as a person. ‘Be More @ Barclays’ represents our core promise to all current and future employees. It’s the characteristic that we want to be associated with as an employer, and at the heart of every employee experience. We empower our colleagues to Be More Globally Connected, working on international projects that improve the way millions of customers handle their finances.
Be More Inspired by working alongside the most talented people in the industry, and delivering imaginative new solutions that are redefining the future of finance. Be More Impactful by having the opportunity to work on cutting-edge projects, and Be More Valued for who you are.
Company Website: www.home.barclays
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Delhi
Experience: 0 – 2 years
Education for Barclays Recruitment 2022:
- 0-24 months of relevant experience
- Under-Graduate/Graduate/Post-Graduate in any discipline (Fresher’s applicable however preferably Graduate Fresher)
- Experience of working in BPO/KPO
- Flexibility in hours of work and ability to work changing shifts patterns
- Familiarity with procedures, policies, products and services of a financial organisation
- Knowledge of related risk and audits
- Ability to work within deadlines/customer demand
- Knowledge about Bereavement Servicing / Insolvency / Strikers off process would be an added advantage
- To work in a team environment for various transaction based on processing of instructions within agreed timelines by combining analysis and judgment with speed & accuracy to consistently provide a high-level customer service
- To effectively and efficiently respond to customer calls/make outbound calls to customers, reply to their queries and resolve issues.
- To ensure the quality of output and accuracy of information is maintained
- Deal with customer queries and ensure appropriate resolution is offered to be able to manage customer experience and NPS (Net Promoter Score)
- Handle customer requests with the support of clearly defined scripts and processes. Adhere to the Service Level Agreements specified by the client / process and ensure adherence to time schedules
- May have the authority to release and verify funds across a variety of systems used by the department.
- Deal with customers and may be required to identify, log and escalate complaints and resolve queries by tracking them internally and escalate upwards if necessary
- Responsible for the management of own daily workload, to ensure telephone enquiries / queries are dealt with in an efficient and knowledgeable manner to meet the demands of the business grades of service and ensuring that all unresolved cases / queries are allocated to the respective areas
- Responsible for identifying potential loss situations promptly escalating to the relevant areas to minimise the risk to the business and the customer
- Process transactions in accordance to approved process and procedures, international regulations and within pre-agreed service levels and with speed and accuracy
- Adhere to quality control discipline, procedures and checks at all times
- Day to day query resolution, with upward escalation of more complex queries to the management team
- Report issues and concerns as soon as possible to seniors/ team leaders/ managers etc in time and with complete information, in which effort is made to prevent or limit possible damage
- Assist team manager in administration of the section, including organizing workflow, queue management & query resolution
- May be involved in the retrieval and distribution of information, either on paper or any other electronic medium
- Responsible for driving own performance management, collating relevant documentation, preparing for and arranging self-performance reviews
How to Apply for Barclays Recruitment 2022?
Desirous candidates may apply through online mode.
Apply Link: Click Here