Wipro Mega Off Campus Drive 2020 | Digital Workspace Service Desk 2020 | 2020 Batch | BBM, BBA, BMS, B.Com, BA, B.Sc | Across India
Company: Wipro Ltd
Wipro Technologies Ltd is a leading manufacturer of computer hardware and provider of IT services in India and the Middle East region.
Part of Wipro Ltd, the $6.98 billion conglomerate and global leader in technology enabled solutions, the company leverages on the parent’s philosophy of ‘Applying Thought’ to enable business results by being a transformation catalyst.
Wipro is globally recognized for its innovative approach towards delivering business value and its commitment to sustainability. Wipro champions optimized utilization of natural resources, capital and talent.
Job Locations: Across India
- 1st year – INR 15,488/- (*) per month
- 2nd year – INR 17,553/- (*) per month
- 3rd year – INR 19,618/- (*) per month
- Qualification: BBM, BBA, BMS, B.Com, B.A, B.Sc (Economics)
- 10th Standard – minimum 50%
- 12th Standard – minimum 50%
- Graduation – minimum 50% or 5.0 GPA as per respective University Guidelines
- Admission into EPGDBM degree will be subjected to the prevailing criteria and conditions as defined by the UGC Guidelines at the time of enrolment
- Based on business requirement, candidate must be willing to relocate
- Year of Passing: 2020 ONLY
- (Maximum three years of gap, if any, b/w 10th & graduation)
- All Arrears and backlogs need to be cleared at the time of selection process
Digital Workspace Service Desk is a unique learning-integrated programmes which offer students the chance to build a remarkable career at Wipro, while pursuing their higher education – EPGDBM (Executive Post Graduate Diploma in Business Management) from one of the premier education institutes in India– sponsored by Wipro. Key features & eligibility details of the programme have been listed below, kindly go through the same.
- Basic Computer knowledge to troubleshoot desktop, laptop and answering support queries via phone, email, Chat and Web
- Excellent communication skills required as you will work in International Voice Support.
- Managing Data and implementing changes, providing employees/Clients with guidance in handling difficult or complex problems or in resolving complaints.
- Responding in a timely manner to service issues, request, and take care of the complete operations.
- Troubleshoot system and network problems, diagnosing and solving hardware or software faults
- Provide support, including procedural documentation & relevant reports
- Support the rollout of new applications and manage many open cases at one time and provide accurate information on IT products or services
- Willing to work in a 24*7 environment (Rotational shifts/5 Days a week)
- Group Discussion
- Technical/ Voice interview
- HR interview