Volvo Recruitment 2020 | Associate Engineer | BE/ B.Tech – Mechanical Engineering | 2016-2018 Batch | Bangalore
Company: Volvo Group
The Volvo Group is one of the world’s leading manufacturers of trucks, buses, construction equipment and marine and industrial engines under the leading brands Volvo, Renault Trucks, Mack, UD Trucks, Eicher, SDLG, Terex Trucks, Prevost, Nova Bus, UD Bus, Sunwin Bus and Volvo Penta.
Volvo Group Trucks Technology provides Volvo Group Trucks and Business Area’s with state-of-the-art research ,cutting-edge engineering, product planning and purchasing services, as well as aftermarket product support. With Volvo Group Trucks Technology you will be part of a global and diverse team of highly skilled professionals working with energy, passion and respect for the individual to become the world leader in sustainable transport solutions.
Company Website: www.volvo.com
Positions: Associate Engineer
Industry Type: Automobile
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Bangalore
Experience: 1 – 3 Years
Education: BE/ B.Tech – Mechanical Engineering
Job Description: The candidate for this position will provide Design solutions in small or major design project as a Design engineer and should be able to work independently on Truck Exterior module. Candidate will coordinate and perform complex Engineering tasks under minimal supervision, supporting the mission of the group, department and/or Volvo GTT.
- Experience from 1yrs to 3yrs of applicable automotive experience
- Awareness of Plastics parts design and manufacturing process (Injection Modeling, Metal Forming)
- Good team player proactive in discussing with cross-functional team
- Good CAD Modeling knowledge – CATIA V5 mandatory
- Quality Tools exposure, MFG Process knowledge awareness
- Excellent communication & Presentation skills
Application Link: Link Expired/vc_column_text]