Volvo Recruitment 2020 | Associate Engineer | BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech – Automobile/ Mechanical Engineering | Bangalore
Company: Volvo Group
The Volvo Group is one of the world’s leading manufacturers of trucks, buses, construction equipment and marine and industrial engines under the leading brands Volvo, Renault Trucks, Mack, UD Trucks, Eicher, SDLG, Terex Trucks, Prevost, Nova Bus, UD Bus, Sunwin Bus and Volvo Penta.
Volvo Group Trucks Technology provides Volvo Group Trucks and Business Area’s with state-of-the-art research ,cutting-edge engineering, product planning and purchasing services, as well as aftermarket product support. With Volvo Group Trucks Technology you will be part of a global and diverse team of highly skilled professionals working with energy, passion and respect for the individual to become the world leader in sustainable transport solutions.
Company Website: www.volvo.com
Positions: Associate Engineer – Pneumatic Installation
Industry Type: Automobile
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Bangalore
Experience: 1 – 3 Years
Education: BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech – Automobile/ Mechanical Engineering
Job Description: This role has to support deliveries in the form of QDCF for projects, solve quality issues for pneumatic components and their installation.
- To support the development of technical solutions in the area of Pneumatic installation.
- To follow up quality status, run Protus cases and participate in Design Reviews, and perform FMEA’s
- To utilize existing engineering tools, methods and processes and to follow general DVP processes.
- To follow established time- and activity plan for the assigned area, to report on deviations and to communicate with project management regarding general project time plan.
- To participate in a cross-functional network regarding the technical area by communicating with Purchasing, Manufacturing, Project Management etc, and to, if needed, dialogue with suppliers regarding various technical issues.
- To learn internal tools and processes focusing on the assigned area
- 1-3 years of experience in product development.
- Knowledge of CAD tools / Creo, Microsoft office applications is required.
Application Link: Click Here