Volvo Recruitment 2019 | Analysis Engineer | ME/ M.Tech – Automobile, Mechanical Engineering | 2012 – 2018 Batch | Bangalore | November 2019
Company: Volvo Group
The Volvo Group is one of the world’s leading manufacturers of trucks, buses, construction equipment and marine and industrial engines under the leading brands Volvo, Renault Trucks, Mack, UD Trucks, Eicher, SDLG, Terex Trucks, Prevost, Nova Bus, UD Bus, Sunwin Bus and Volvo Penta.
Volvo Group Trucks Technology provides Volvo Group Trucks and Business Area’s with state-of-the-art research ,cutting-edge engineering, product planning and purchasing services, as well as aftermarket product support. With Volvo Group Trucks Technology you will be part of a global and diverse team of highly skilled professionals working with energy, passion and respect for the individual to become the world leader in sustainable transport solutions.
Company Website: www.volvo.com
Positions: Analysis Engineer – Durability
Industry Type: Automobile
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Bangalore
Experience: 1 – 7 Years
Education: ME/ M.Tech – Automobile, Mechanical Engineering
Job Description: The position of Analysis Engineer is open in Chassis department, GTT- BLR. We work for all truck brands of Volvo.
Job description with respect to the current external opening in the CAE team:
- Must have CAE experience (1 to 7 years) in executing projects related to Durability – Static and Dynamic analysis of automotive components.
- Must have experience in Transient or Frequency Response analysis.
- Relevant experience in any one of the analysis domains is preferred: Multi-body Dynamics/ Fatigue/ data analysis.
- Must have hands-on experience in Nastran and Ansa/ Hyperworks.
- Product knowledge in trucks/ automobiles / construction equipments would be an added advantage.
Last Date: 29th November 2019
Application Link: Link Expired