Vodafone Recruitment Drive 2020 | Freshers | Interns | BE/ B.Tech – Computer Science/ ECE/ IT/ Telecommunications | 2021/ 2021 Batch | Across India
Company: Vodafone India Ltd
Vodafone Recruitment Drive 2020:- Vodafone India Ltd. is the second largest mobile network operator in India by subscriber base, after Airtel. It is headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra. It has approximately 185 million customers as of June 2015. It offers both prepaid and postpaid GSM cellular phone coverage throughout India with better presence in the metros.
Vodafone India provides services on basis of 900 MHz and 1800 MHz digital GSM technology. Vodafone India launched 3G services in the country in the January–March quarter of 2011 and plans to spend up to $500 million within two years on its 3G networks. Vodafone is the second largest player in telecom operator in India after Airtel, with a market share of 18.42%.
Company Website: www.vodafone.in
Job Location: Across India
Salary: Best In Industry
Education: BE/ B.Tech – Computers/ IT or Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering.
Provides a great service to customers and delivers defined activities with the designated business area.Has a good understanding of and works within well-defined procedures relevant to own discipline. Showing knowledge of the range of processes and systems to be used in completing assigned tasks.Typically reports to the Senior Team Leader / Manager.
- Provides transactional services personally, using clear communication and common courtesy and accurately completes tasks and exchanges information;
- Supports colleagues through the application of knowledge;
- Understands the relevant processes and purpose in the team;
- Regularly exchanges information by being collaborative and working well with others;
- May handle difficult contacts;
- Makes judgements based on the analysis of factual information;
- Performs other job-related duties or tasks defined by the supervisor or resulting from assigned agendas.
- Data Modelling
- Data Visualisation
- Data Analytics and Insights
- Data Management and Transformation
- AI – Deep and Machine Learning
Apply Link: Click Here