Unilever Off Campus/ Recruitment/ Hiring Associate | B.Com/ BBM/ MBA – Finance | Bangalore | August – September 2015
Company: Fujitsu Consulting India Pvt Ltd
Unilever is a British-Dutch multinational consumer goods company co-headquartered in Rotterdam, Netherlands, and London, United Kingdom. Its products include food, beverages, cleaning agents and personal care products. It is the world’s third-largest consumer goods company measured by 2012 revenue, after Procter & Gamble and Nestlé. Unilever is the world’s largest producer of food spreads, such as margarine. One of the oldest multinational companies, its products are available in around 190 countries.
Unilever was founded in 1930 by the merger of the Dutch margarine producer Margarine Unie and the British soapmaker Lever Brothers.
Company Website: www.unilever.com
Positions: Associate (Information Associate)
Job Location: Bangalore
Salary: Best In Industry
Education & Work Experience:
B.Com/ BBM preferably with MBA in Finance
• Exposure to handling user queries
• SAP exposure as business / system user
• 0-1.5 years of experience
• Basic Functional knowledge in Financials/Supply Chain
- Customer oriented mind-set
- Ability to understand and analyse the issues raised by the users
- Ability to coordinate with multiple teams to ensure early resolution of issues
- Excellent communication and inter-personal skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Ability to build effective relationships across different language/cultural and organisational styles.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite particularly Word, Access and Excel
- Excellent written communication skills
- Willingness to work in shifts
Last Date to Apply: 2 September 2015 (26 Aug 2015 is preferred)
As part of the job application, you will be asked to complete an online assessment. Completion of the assessment is mandatory in order to be considered for the position. Please allow yourself plenty of time to complete both the application and assessment. If the assessment is filled out partially or not at all, it will adversely affect the progress of your application. Please note that you will have to complete the assessment at once as you will be unable to return to it later.
For More Info and Apply Online: Link Expired