Tetra Pak Recruitment 2018 | Assistant Maintenance Engineer – Mechanical | Diploma/ BE/ B.Tech | 2015 to 2017 Batch | Bangalore | August 2018
Company: Tetra Pak India Pvt Ltd
Tetra Pak is the world’s leading food processing and packaging solutions company. Working closely with our customers and suppliers, we provide safe, innovative and environmentally sound products that each day meet the needs of hundreds of millions of people in more than 170 countries around the world.
With almost 22,000 employees based in over 85 countries, we believe in responsible industry leadership and a sustainable approach to business.
Company Website: www.tetrapak.com/in
Position: Assistant Maintenance Engineer
Experience: 1 – 3 Years
Job Location: Bangalore
Salary: Best In Industry
Education: Diploma/ BE/ B.Tech – Mechanical
Main Purpose of the Job:
Under supervision execute installation tasks and preventive maintenance tasks of less complex nature.
Key Outputs and Measurements:
Key outputs: Installation and Maintenance Services.
Performance Indicators: as defined in OFCE and OFSP processes with focus on productivity, customer satisfaction and contribution to maintenance work sales margin and growth.
Customers, TS market area and cluster organisation, TKAMs
High school diploma, mechanical engineering or equivalent with focus on hands on work
- Participate in preparing customer site for installation events, assembling machines.
- Participate in execution of preventive maintenance activities.
- Inform relevant Tetra Pak staff in a timely manner about discovered Technical Issues.
- Participate in the installation of relevant rebuilding/upgrade kits.
- Inform relevant Tetra Pak Field Staff about ongoing service activities as well as of any issues affecting the customer or the quality of Tetra Pak service.
- Act as an ambassador for Tetra Pak at all times, ensuring good working relationships with the customer and Tetra Pak colleagues and that Tetra Pak’s reputation is sustained.
- Execute all work in accordance with Tetra Pak and Customer safety regulations and requirements. Execute all work in accordance with Tetra Pak standards and requirements regarding product quality and food safety. Escalate all discovered food safety, quality assurance and regulatory issues.
- Comply with all reporting requirements.
Apply Link: Link Expired