Tata Steel Recruitment 2021 | Project Executive – HR IT | MBA/ PGDM – HR/ Industrial Relations | Kolkata
Company: Tata Steel BSL Limited
Tata Steel Recruitment 2021: In 2018, Tata Steel acquired Tata Steel BSL Limited (formerly known as Bhushan Steel Limited) through its wholly owned subsidiary. Tata Steel BSL Ltd is one of the prominent players in the Indian Steel industry. Backed with more than 27 years of experience, we are now India’s 3rd largest Secondary Steel Producing Company with an existing steel production capacity of 5.6 million ton per annum. As one of the largest integrated steel players in India.
At Tata Steel BSL, we are living tomorrow today; because the endeavor to a brighter future starts from today. In superior community building, in harnessing safety, by nurturing the environment and by adopting world-class technology for producing outstanding products, Tata’s resilient approach to its impeccable vision makes it a global Integrated Steel producer.
Company Website: www.tatasteelbsl.co.in
Positions: Project Executive – HR IT
Experience: 3 – 5 Years
Salary: INR 5-14 LPA
Job Location: Kolkata
Education: MBA/ PGDM – HR/ Industrial Relations
This is a project based position of 6 months contract where female professionals on a career break would be preferred.
- Implementation of the identified new HR IT system in the Business Unit with following key deliverables: Support overall project management Workflow creation for new process User Acceptance Testing of the platform System Go-Live SOP creation for usage guidanc User Training for employees at S&S
- Drive agility by revisiting associated HR processes.
- Enable the HR workstreams to go live on the new HR IT system.
- Integration of the new HR IT system with existing Tata Steel systems such as Data verification, payroll integration projection management.
- Support in workflow and testing for peripheral systems of Tata Steel to be linked with the new HR IT system.
Application Link: Click Here