Tata Steel Recruitment 2017 | Junior Officer – Engg & Projects | Diploma in Civil & Mechanical | Tarapur | March 2017
Company: Tata Steel Limited
Established in 1907 as Asias first integrated private sector steel company, Tata Steel Group is among the top-ten global steel companies with an annual crude steel capacity of over 29 million tonnes per annum (mtpa).
It is now the worlds second-most geographically-diversified steel producer, with operations in 26 countries and a commercial presence in over 50 countries. The Tata Steel Group, with a turnover of US$ 24.82 billion in FY 13, has over 80,000 employees across five continents.
Company Website: www.tatasteel.com
Positions: Junior Officer – Engg & Projects
Experience: 2 – 5 Years
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Tarapur
Education: Diploma in Civil & Mechanical Engineering
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Regular visit to site
- Safety observation
- Site visit as & when required by Project Manager
- Daily Management – Customer
- To keep proper storing of AutoCad Drawings in Soft & Hard
- To update projects related GA drawings
- Making spare parts Drgs required for Projects / Maint.
- Inspection of Equipment as & when required
- Supporting work to Taskforce as assigned
- Preparatory / supporting work w.r. to TBEM / J N Tata Application / Site Visit, Audits. etc.
- Cost Management & Control § Close monitoring of drawing office cost for reduction in expenses
- Compliance to strategic initiatives
- To provide support to Engineering Officers to facilitate growth plans of TSWD for upgradation TSWD plants as assigned
- Statutory requirement
- Government Approval Drawings preparation / documentation (like MIDC / Factory Inspector, Explosive, MPCB, etc.)
- People development
- Training / Guidance to new Trainee Engineers on Auto-Cad
- Improvement initiatives
- Paperless Office – Converting drawings to PDF, scanning & putting of drawings to make paperless office
Candidate Requirement: Full time diploma in Engineering (Mechanical/Civil) with 3 years of work experience in AutoCad, Certification in Autocad will be preferred
Apply Link: Closed