Tata Chemicals Recruitment 2016 | Junior Engineer | Diploma – Electrical Engineering | Babrala, Uttar Pradesh | February 2016
Company: Tata Chemicals Limited
Tata Chemicals Limited is a global company with interests in businesses that focus on LIFE: Living, Industry and Farm Essentials. The story of the company is about harnessing the fruits of science for goals that go beyond business.
Strategically located in Bangalore, India, best known as the hub for IT and Engineering, we primarily cater to the needs of organizations based out of the USA, Canada, Europe and India.
Tata Chemicals is the pioneer and market leader in India’s branded Iodised salt segment. With the introduction of an innovative, low-cost, nanotechnology-based water purifier, it is providing affordable, safe drinking water to the masses.
Company Website: www.tatachemicals.com
Positions: Junior Engineer – Female Candidates Only
Qualification: Diploma – Electrical Engineering
Experience: 2 – 5 Years
Salary: INR 1,50,000 – 5,50,000 P.A
Job Location: Babrala, Uttar Pradesh
- All activities as directed by AM(A)/AM(SE)/AM(SI)/MANAGER(E&I)
- Upkeep of all the testing equipments / Tools in his area.
- Investigating each and every incident occurring in the department/section, and implement remedial measures.
- Taking a safety round every day in the department/section so as to identify and rectify unsafe condition/act.
- Ensuring best housekeeping in the department/section.
- Ensuring that all work in general and contract work in particular in the department/section is done safely.
- Listing all unsafe conditions which he cannot correct & seek assistance from the departmental head to rectify the same.
- Training new employees for safe working methods.
- Inspect and maintain all hand tools, jigs, fixtures in the work area.
- Discuss with the Asst. Manager any unsafe condition/act and suggest, implement suitable remedial measures.
- Follow safe work procedure and rules.
- Reporting to the supervisor any unsafe condition/act, and near-miss accident.
- Using and maintaining all PPEs and other safety equipment issued.
- Using appropriate hand tools for the work, store/maintain the same in safe usable condition at proper place.
- Ensure safety of all team members, when working in a team.
- Maintaining best housekeeping around work area.
- Helping supervisor in investigating accidents.
- Investigate each environmental incident occurring in the department/section, and implement remedial measures.
- Take round in the department/section so as to identify and rectify any adverse condition related to environment.
- Ensure good housekeeping in the department/section
- List all conditions having environmental impacts which cannot be corrected immediately and seek assistance from the AM(A)/AM(SE)/AM(SI) to rectify the same. Suggest and implement suitable remedial measures.
- Train new employees on EMS procedures.
- Follow EMS Procedures and work Instructions.
- Report to the supervisor / Assist Manager any condition causing or having potential to cause adverse environmental impact.
- Maintain good housekeeping around work area.
- Help supervisor in investigating environmental incidents.
Tata Chemicals Limited
Indira Dham, Babrala,
Uttar Pradesh 202521
Application Link:Link Expired