Snapdeal.com Recruitment/ Hiring Content Writer | Any Graduate | Delhi/ NCR | December 2015
Company: Jasper Infotech Pvt Ltd
Snapdeal is an online marketplace, New Delhi, India. The company was started by Kunal Bahl, a Wharton graduate as part of the dual degree M&T Engineering and Business program at Penn, and Rohit Bansal, an alumnus of IIT Delhi in February 2010.
Investors in the company include SoftBank Corp, Ru-Net Holdings, Tybourne Capital, PremjiInvest, Temasek Holdings, Bessemer Venture Partners, IndoUS Ventures, Kalaari Capital, Saama Capital, Nexus Ventures, Intel Capital, and Ratan Tata.
Company Website: www.snapdeal.com
Positions: Content Writer
Qualification: Any Graduate
Experience: 1 – 4 Years
- Create compelling customer communication content
- Execute enhancements in content/scripts based on dip checks and customer/internal feedback
- Work on new developments on technical platforms
- Create proactive and reactive communication for various platforms
- Regularly review content for possible enhancements/errors.
- Superlative English written and verbal skills write compelling, creative and grammatically perfect short and long copy for transactional and conversational Emails, SMS, service recovery letters, etc.
- Ability to understand Snapdeals culture and brand and maintain it consistently in all external communication
- Liaise with cross functional team members at all levels
- Strong research skills to ensure copy is accurate and does not infringe copyright
- Passion for writing and ability to work very well with team members
- Ability to write content from scratch or edit/proof read existing content
Salary: INR 1,50,000 – 4,75,000 PA
Job Location: Delhi/ NCR
Application Link: Link Expired