Philips Recruitment 2021 | Service Innovation Engineer | BE/ B.Tech – Electronics/ Mechanical/ Biomedical Engineering | Bangalore
Philips Recruitment 2021 : Philips Innovation Campus (PIC) is the R&D hub for Philips that focuses on developing innovative products and solutions for Philips across geographies. The team of over 2000 engineers, medical professionals and researchers have developed and rolled out complete seat of products and solutions, and a whole host of innovations for India and emerging markets.
They will work in various areas under our Healthcare group to build products & solutions in line with Philips vision. At Philips, our purpose is to improve people’s health and well-being through meaningful innovation. We aim to improve 2.5 billion lives per year by 2030, including 400 million in underserved communities. As a technology company, we – and our brand licensees – innovate for people with one consistent belief: there’s always a way to make life better.
Company Website: www.philips.co.in
Positions: Service Innovation Engineer
Experience: 3-5 years
Job Location: Bangalore
Salary: Best In Industry
Education: BE/ B.Tech – Electronics/ Mechanical/ Biomedical Engineering
- Improve and secure the serviceability of released products by representing the service organization in the product development processes.
- Assess Design Change Requests to define impact on serviceability.
- Prepare, execute and approve Engineering Change Requests with focus on serviceability.
- Define, create, release and publish service information that includes tools and spare parts for our field customers (e.g. Field Service Engineer and Site planners).
- Prepare and execute validation testing of Service functionalities.
- Improve the service information of the product, based on field feedback.
- Prepare and transfer information to the Philips Healthcare training center and the Customer Services Helpdesk.
- Solve product related customer calls and/or feedback that are escalated by the 3rd line helpdesk.
- Work according to, and help improve upon our Quality Management System.
- At least Bachelor degree in a technical competence, e.g. Mechanics, Electronics, Bio Medicals.
- At least 3-5 years working experience
- Good communication skills
Apply Link: Job Expired