Microsoft Recruitment 2020 | Software Engineer II – Linux | BE/ B.Tech/ BS/ MS – Computer Science | Bangalore
Company: Microsoft India (R&D) Pvt Ltd
Microsoft Recruitment 2020: Microsoft GTSC was established in October of 2003 in India, it is part of Microsoft’s Customer Service and Support (CSS) organization which has locations throughout the Americas, EMEA, Asia Pacific and Greater China. Microsoft’s CSS organization supports over 170 Microsoft products which range from the Consumer to Enterprise customer segments.
This includes the MSN and Home and Entertainment products as well as the more deeply technical products from Developer Support and Enterprise Platform Support to Enterprise Messaging Support and Enterprise Business Applications Support. The site in Bangalore is a part of a global network that has over 50 million customer touch points on an annual basis and provides services to the Consumer and Enterprise customer segments.
Company Website: www.microsoft.com
Positions: Software Engineer II – Linux
Job Location: Bangalore
Salary: Best in Industry
Experience: 3+ years
- BE/ B.Tech/ BS/ MS degree in Computer Science with 3 years of experience in system-level development of Linux and/or Windows platforms
Our team plays a key leadership role in Azure by driving Linux and open source technologies, solutions and strategy. In this role, you will work closely with internal and external customers, coordinate design and coding across multiple projects, and partner with independent teams in disparate geographic locations. You will work closely with upstream open source projects, representing Microsoft as a strong community partner and contributor. You will be working on research and development in cutting edge accelerations and optimizations to power future public and private clouds. You will define and push the limits of innovative technologies – working with the latest hardware, the largest servers, and even larger datacenters.
- Technical expertise and contributions to open source projects
- Strong aptitude in architecting, designing, developing, debugging, and delivering products
- Technical passion, avid learner, terrific problem-solving skills, ability to work independently
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate with external teams (open source, partners, customers, standards)
- Passionate about partnering with customers
- Expertise & interest in Linux build systems (specifically Yocto) and distributed build environments
Apply Link: Click Here