Kusalava International Recruitment 2021 | Networking Manager | BE/ B.Tech – Automobile Engineering | Bangalore
Company: Kusalava International Limited
Kusalava International Recruitment 2021: Kusalava International is one of the leading manufacturer of critical engine parts, supplying to major OEMs in India. Kusalava International also has a dominating presence in the After Market, its products are marketed under the brand name Tiger Power, and currently Tiger Power possesses a market share of 35% in India and 30% in USA.
Backed by a strong Research and Development team with over four decades of manufacturing excellence in engine critical parts, today Kusalava has emerged as the market leader for developing superior products at cost effective prices in the global market.
Company Website: www.kusalava.com
Positions: IT/ Networking Manager
Experience: 3-5 years
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Bangalore
Education: BE/ B.Tech in Automobile Engineering.
We are looking for a candidate with good knowledge and experience in In Vehicle Networking of an electric vehicle.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Bench marking & Concept Development.
- E&E Architecture generation.
- PE Components Evaluation and Sizing for Designed E&E Architecture.
- CAN integration and Architecture Modularity for various variants.
- Cluster interfacing with ECU
- Embedded systems and Firmware know how.
- Define SORs, Technical review and technical assessment of the suppliers.
- Design and DFMEA review.
- Compliance with homologation & AIS Standards
- Compliance with EMI/EMC/Safety Compliance
- Organizing proto development and testing.
- Support development of parts In-house or at supplier end for localization.
- Support in testing of the parts at supplier or in-house or at external agencies.
- Validation – Durability and Reliability issues monitoring and resolution on Vehicles.
- Manufacturing build support.
- Handling of Quality/Warranty issues
- Root Cause Analysis for all the Engineering issues of testing, in plant or field issues
Experience and Skills
- Good experience in CAN integrations and power electronics integrations.
- Good knowledge in Electrical and Electronics domain in EV Vehicles
- Electrical architecture generation
- Good experience with EMI/EMC
Apply Link: Job Expired