John Deere Recruitment 2021 | Software Engineer I | BE/ B.Tech – Computer Science/ Information Technology | 2017 – 2019 Batch | Pune
Company: John Deere India Pvt Ltd
John Deere Recruitment 2021: John Deere India Private Limited is a subsidiary of Deere & Company, USA in India. John Deere in India has over 6000 employees working towards our global commitment of serving those linked to the land. It is our privilege to contribute to the growing food needs across the world. Our value proposition is to become a complete agriculture and credit solutions provider across crops and and farm value chain.
Tractors manufactured at our state-of-the-art factory facilities in Pune & Dewas near Indore, Madhya Pradesh
Company Website: www.deere.co.in
Positions: Software Engineer I
Experience: 1 – 3 years
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Pune
Qualification: BE/ B.Tech – Computer Science/ Information Technology
- As a Software Engineer on John Deere’s Global IT Marketing team, you will get the opportunity to work on large-scale global applications in a Fortune 500 company that is regularly ranked among the best companies to work for in the country. Employees joining our development teams will immediately be immersed in a culture where we emphasize personal and professional growth.
- This position will be on the Marketing Business Capability team.
- In this position, you will be responsible for collaborating with other software engineers and analysts to drive Architecture, system design and development of Java based solutions to meet the requirements and demands of our Global Marketing & product teams and dealers globally.
- In addition, you will: Work on understanding requirements, apply system development methodology to identify, analyze, design, build, configure, test, and deploy solutions of low to medium complexity
- Participates in evaluation and implementation of design solutions to improve quality and performance of applications
- Understands aspects of software development and draw out specifications for changes that need to be implemented in global solution
- Collaborates with teams and business stakeholders to ensure that features meet business needs
- Follows Agile software design methodology for software configuration and development.
- Maintains system documentation and keeps it relevant as needed.
- Knowledge of technical practices such as TDD and automation testing
- Understanding of application development, database, and infrastructure capabilities and constraints
- Ability to work in a cross-functional, flexible, and collaborative team with minimal work direction
- Understanding of computer technology, methodology, and full life-cycle development
- Ability to analyze, translate, and define business requirements into technical solutions – 1-3 years
- Ability to collaborate with scrum teams and business product owners to provide information technology solutions
- Skilled in interpersonal communication, negotiation and conflict resolution
- Good understanding of following Agile software development practices
- Ability to manage many competing priorities/requests in a fast-paced environment
- Appetite for continuous learning and willingness/dedication to develop deep technical skills needed to further develop, transform, and modernize applications
Apply Link: Job Expired