Honeywell Recruitment 2021 | Electrical Engineer – I | BE/ B.Tech – Electrical Engineering | Pune
Honeywell Recruitment 2021: Honeywell International Inc. is an American multinational conglomerate company that makes a variety of commercial and consumer products, engineering services and aerospace systems for a wide variety of customers, from private consumers to major corporations and governments.
The company operates four business units, known as Strategic Business Units – Honeywell Aerospace, Home and Building Technologies (HBT), Safety and Productivity Solutions (SPS), and Honeywell Performance Materials and Technologies.
Company Website: www.honeywell.com
Positions: Electrical Engineer – I
Experience: 2 – 3 years
Job Location: Pune
Salary: Best in Industry
Qualification for Honeywell Recruitment 2021:
- BE/ B.Tech – Electrical Engineering
- Minimum 2-3 years of Electrical Engineering experience is required.
- Experience with material handling systems, or design of control panels for industrial installations.
The Electrical Engineer implements electrical projects (with coaching from the Lead Engineer) for an integrated system or sub-system. The Electrical Engineer provides input and contributes to the planning, reporting and electrical implementation.
- Ability to perform a panel break and panel location of a conveyor system in a composite drawing.
- Perform preliminary electrical load calculations of planned system.
- Create single line power drawings for permit submittals.
- Create network drawings.
- Populate drawing models with electrical devices within AutoCAD and generate detail layouts.
- Generate schematics utilizing automated tools for 3 phase motor drawings and PLC I/O drawings.
- Create BOMs for the ordering of field and panel parts.
- Data extraction from drawing files for import into software programs for software engineering.
- Generate PDF files for installation drawing packages.
- Revise field prints to document “as-built” drawings for LSS.
- Monitors and works from project tasks lists and timelines; reports progress on a regular basis
- Adheres to and validates project specifications while maintaining as sold scope
- Participates in drawing review meetings
- Attends weekly team meetings; reviews scheduled tasks/timelines
- May be required to perform other duties as requested, directed or assigned.
- Knowledge in the development of power distribution drawings, Electrical layout drawings, network drawings, e-stop zone drawings, permit drawings, full load calculations, bill of materials, and control panel schematic drawings
- Advanced knowledge in Autocad, or E-PLAN.
- Knowledge on the design of profibus and Ethernet fieldbus networks
- Commissioning site experience and customer handling
- Proactive, Flexible, quick learner
- Proven ability to work with a small team (4-5 members) and cross functional team with other disciplines like Mechanical/PLC/Software etc.
- Capable of supporting engineering activities for medium and large complex projects.
- Ability to work with diverse cultures and customers. Willing to travel to remote locations in the region.
- Strong communication skills to work with colleagues and customers from many nationalities.
- Has an understanding of the marketplace and general business environment
- Understands and is familiar with the use of quality principles i.e. TQM
How to Apply for Honeywell Recruitment 2021:
Interested and eligible candidates can apply Honeywell Recruitment 2021 online by following link.
Apply Link: Click Here