Honeywell Recruitment 2021 | Electrical Engineer | BE/ B.Tech in Electrical Engineering | 2016 – 2020 Batch | Pune
Honeywell Recruitment Drive: Honeywell International Inc. is an American multinational conglomerate company that makes a variety of commercial and consumer products, engineering services and aerospace systems for a wide variety of customers, from private consumers to major corporations and governments.
The company operates four business units, known as Strategic Business Units – Honeywell Aerospace, Home and Building Technologies (HBT), Safety and Productivity Solutions (SPS), and Honeywell Performance Materials and Technologies.
Company Website: www.honeywell.com
Positions: Electrical Engineer
Experience: 1 – 5 Years
Job Location: Pune
Salary: Best in Industry
- BE/ B.Tech in Electrical Engineering
- Minimum 1-5 years of Electrical Engineering experience is required.
Job Description: The Electrical Engineer implements electrical projects (with coaching from the Lead Engineer) for an integrated system or sub-system. The Electrical Engineer provides input and contributes to the planning, reporting and electrical implementation.
- Assists with storing turnover documentation in proper location
- Maintains and tracks issues list and report progress to Lead Engineer
- Monitors and works from project tasks lists and timelines reports progress on a regular basis
- Assists Lead Engineer in the development of layout drawings, network drawings, e-stop zone drawings, permit drawings, full load calculations, bill of materials, and control panel schematic drawings
- Participates in initial System Design Review
- Contributes to system architecture, description of operation, functional specifications, and interface documents
- Adheres to and validates project specifications while maintaining as sold scope
- Participates in drawing review meetings
- Participates in executing test plans on-site, both internal and customer acceptance/BUAT/UAT/FAT
- Participates in lessons learned post-mortem engineering review
- Understands project phasing (Tie-Ins and Cut-Ins)
- Attends weekly team meetings reviews scheduled tasks/timelines
- Contributes to test plans (Internal, In-House, Site, Commissioning, and Acceptance)
- Provides site/field reports daily, including progress, issues, and next steps.
- Updates all field as-builts and facilitates future turnover to CSS
- Attends customer related approval meetings as requested
- Communicates and brings to closure all internal and customer created issue alerts.
- May be required to perform other duties as requested, directed or assigned.
How to Apply?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply Honeywell Recruitment online by following link.
Apply Link: Click Here