GSECL Recruitment 2021 | www.gsecl.in | Freshers | Lab Tester/ Mechanic/ Technician/ Nurse | 78 Posts | Diploma/ B.Sc/ M.Sc | Gujarat | Last Date: 19th January 2021
Company: Gujarat State Electricity Corporation Limited (GSECL)
GSECL Recruitment 2021:- Gujarat State Electricity Corporation Limited (GSECL) was incorporated in August 1993 and is registered under the Companies Act, 1956 with the objectives to initiate a process of restructuring of Power Sector and to mobilize resources from the market for adding to the generating capacity of the State and improving the quality and cost of existing generation.
The Company was promoted by erstwhile Gujarat Electricity Board (GEB) as it’s wholly owned subsidiary in the context of liberalization and as a part of efforts towards restructuring of the Power Sector. The Memorandum and Articles of Association of GSECL envisage a wide spectrum of activities to improve the electricity infrastructure of Gujarat. GSECL has initiated its activities in the field of Generation of Power.
Company Website: www.gsecl.in
Positions: Instrument Mechanic/ Lab Tester/ Nurse/ Radiology-Cum-Pathology Technician
Total vacancies: 78
- Instrument Mechanic – 45 Posts
- Lab Tester – 17 Posts
- Nurse – 11 Posts
- Radiology-Cum-Pathology Technician – 05 Posts
Job Location: Gujarat
Salary (Pay Scale):
- Instrument Mechanic – Rs. 26,000-56,600 PM
- Lab Tester – Rs.25,000-55,800 PM
- Nurse – Rs.25,000-55,800 PM
- Radiology-Cum-Pathology Technician – Rs.25,000-55,800 PM
For Instrument Mechanic:
- Candidates should complete full time Diploma (Instrumentation & Control) in regular mode from recognized University duly approved by UGC/ AICTE with minimum of 55% in Last Year/ 5th & 6th semester.
For Lab Tester:
- Full time/ Regular B.Sc (Chemistry) with 55% and above in last year/two semesters from recognized University.
- Full Time/ Regular Basic B.Sc (Nursing) 4 years duration regular course with 55% and above in last year/last two Semesters from recognized University/ College by Indian Nursing Council. Registration with Gujarat Nursing Council.
For Radiology-Cum-Pathology Technician:
- Full Time/ Regular M.Sc (Microbiology) with 55% and above in last year/last two Semesters from recognized University/ College. or
- Full Time/ Regular B.Sc (Microbiology) with DMLT with 55% and above in both qualification in last year/last two Semesters from recognized University/ College.
Maximum Age limit:
- For Unreserved Category : 35 years and as on 30-12-2020
For Reserved & EWS Category : 40 years
Relaxations in upper age limit:
- PWD Candidates – 10 years
- Female Candidates – 5 Years
- Ex. Armed force Personnel – 10 Years
- Dependent of Retired Employee of GUVNL & Subsidiaries – Up to age of 40 years
Selection will be based on an online examination.
Scheme of Examination:
|Section – I||Gujarati Language & Grammar||10|
|Section – II||General Knowledge||10|
|Section – III||English knowledge||10|
|Section – IV||Computer Knowledge||10|
|Section – V||Subjective topics||60|
- The question paper for the exam shall be consisting of 100 questions and the paper shall be of 100 marks.
- There shall be negative marking system and 1/4th mark for each wrong answer shall be deducted to arrive at total marks scored.
Minimum eligibility cut off marks:
- For unreserved & EWS – 50 and above marks
- For reserved candidates – 45 and above marks
- For UR, SEBC & EWS Candidates: Rs. 500/-
- For SC/ST Candidates: Rs. 250/-
Note: If PWD (Persons with Disability) candidate belongs to SC or ST category and fulfils the criteria, fees payable shall be Rs.250/-.
Mode of Payment: Online mode through Credit Card / Debit Card / Net Banking.
How To Apply:
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position only through online at (www.gsecl.in) website on or before 19th January 2021.
Apply Link: Job Expired