Exide Industries Recruitment 2017 | Associate Officer – Production | Diploma – Mechanical | Haldia | March 2017
Company: Exide Industries Limited
We are India’s oldest & No.1 Storage Battery Technology Company with a turnover of Rs.6754 crores. We are the market leaders in both the Automotive & Industrial Sectors.
Our products range from Motorcycle Batteries to Submarine Batteries. We have nine factories, which are strategically located across India. To be easily accessible to our customers, we operate from nine regional offices and 40 branch offices.We also have our own R&D Centre in Kolkata.
Company Website: http://www.exideindustries.com
Positions: Associate Officer – Production
Role: Production Manager
Number of Vacancies: 6
Qualification: Diploma – Mechanical Engineering
Experience: 6 Months – 3 Years
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Haldia, West Bengal
- Implementing the production as per daily plan.
- To plan for the implementation of new products
- To ensure that the costs are as per target.
- Making target for OMS, Cp and CpK and reviewing the same on a monthly basis
- Planning of Training needs for workmen
- Budget for metal, container, lid and separator wastage and reviewing the same on a daily basis.
- Monitoring of customer complaints on a daily basis and warranty on a monthly basis.
- To ensure that the customer gets the supplies as and when required.
Desired Candidate Profile:
- MANDATORY: SHOULD HAVE KNOWLEDGE IN NECESSARY SHOP FLOOR PRODUCTION LINE REGULAR ACTIVITIES.
- EXPERIENCE OF A MINIMUM OF 6 MONTHS WILL BE PREFERRED.
- ONLY DIPLOMA HOLDERS IN MECHANICAL ENGINEERING ARE ELIGIBLE.
- BTECH ENGINEERS WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED. (PLS DONT APPLY)
- LOCAL CANDIDATES WILL BE PREFERRED – WB AND KOLKATA
Apply Link: Closed