Ericsson Recruitment 2021 | Associate Engineer | BE/ B.Tech – Computers/ IT/ Telecommunication Engineering | Noida
Company: Ericsson India Pvt Ltd
Ericsson Recruitment 2021 : Ericsson is a Swedish multinational provider of communication technology and services. The company’s offerings comprise services, software and infrastructure in information and communications technology for telecom operators and other industries, including traditional telecommunications as well as Internet Protocol (IP) networking equipment, mobile and fixed broadband, operations and business support services, cable TV, IPTV, video systems, and an extensive services operation.
Ericsson has a market share of 35% (in 2012) in the 2G/3G/4G mobile network infrastructure market.
Company Website: www.ericsson.com
Positions: Associate Engineer
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Noida
Experience: 3-5 years
Education: BE/ B.Tech – Computers/ IT/ Telecommunication Engineering
We are looking for a 2nd Level Operations Senior Engineer that will be responsible for the coordination, management, execution and reactive maintenance activities that require a higher level of support than offered by the 1st level Operations. This person shall ensure that the services provided to customers are continuously available and maintaining Service Level Agreement (SLA) performance levels!
- We believe in trust – we trust each other to do the right things!
- We believe in taking decisions as close to the product and technical expertise as possible.
- We believe in creativity – trying new things and learning from our mistakes.
- We believe in sharing our insights and helping one another to build an even better user plane.
- We truly believe in happiness, we enjoy and feel passionate about what we do and value each other’s technical competence deeply.
- Bachelor level, in engineering (IT, Telecom) or
- 3-5 years’ experience of deploy system test and lead testing team.
- ISEB/ISTQB software testing qualifications would be an advantage
- Knowledge of Managed Service telecom operations practice
- Knowledge sharing and collaboration skills
- Ericsson knowledge
- English skills
- Delivering results & meeting customer expectations
- Working with people
- Creating & innovating
- Applying expertise & technology
Apply Link: Job Expired