Eaton Recruitment 2021 | Manufacturing Engineer | BE/ B.Tech – Automobile/ Aerospace/ Mechanical Engineering | Roxboro, USA
Company: Eaton Technologies Pvt Ltd
Eaton Recruitment 2021: Eaton is a power management company providing energy-efficient solutions that help our customers effectively manage electrical, hydraulic and mechanical power.
A global technology leader, Eaton acquired Cooper Industries plc in November 2012. The 2013 revenue of the combined companies was $22 billion on a pro forma basis. Eaton has approximately 100,000+ employees worldwide and sells products to customers in more than 175 countries.
Designation: Manufacturing Engineer
Experience: 1 – 4 Years
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Roxboro, North Carolina
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or Industrial Technology from an accredited institution
- BE/ B.Tech – Automobile/ Aerospace/ Production/ Mechanical Engineering
- Minimum 1 year of engineering experience or equivalent engineering with manufacturing plant co-op assignment.
- Candidates must be legally authorized to work in the U.S. on an ongoing basis without requiring future sponsorship.
- Experience working in a manufacturing environment.
- Experience in the design, development, and troubleshooting of highly automated production lines.
- Experience using CAD systems (PRO-E, AutoCAD, etc.).
- Experience utilizing Lean Manufacturing Tools.
- Automotive or Aerospace experience, preferred.
- The Manufacturing Engineer is responsible for day to day support of the grinding, machining, and assembly processes and long-term improvements.
- The day to day support would include activities such as: lead troubleshooting for gauging concerns, tooling usage, advise maintenance on machine repairs, assist with troubleshooting of part quality issues, and mentoring machine technicians on proper machine setup.
- The individual filling this role will also be responsible for tooling cost reductions and must have the ability to lead tooling improvements.
- Provide hands-on engineering support for the machining, OD & ID grinding and gauging areas.
- Make improvements to present processes and equipment.
- Drive scrap reduction efforts to improve operations.
- Monitor and report on processes and equipment.
- Develop key spare part lists and preventive maintenance schedules and work with team to develop machine and process work instructions.
- Coordinate equipment installation and work with a quality team to perform machine runoffs.
- Consult with vendors on equipment specifications and capabilities. You will request quotes, review, and evaluate for new equipment and processes.
- Provide plant and area layouts for equipment.
- Support maintenance as required.
Apply Link: Click Here