CEL Recruitment 2019 | Freshers | Graduate Engineer | BE/ B.Tech – Electrical, Electronics, Mechanical Engineering | Ghaziabad (UP) | Last Date: 16th April 2019
Company: Central Electronics Limited (CEL)
Central Electronics Limited is a Govt. of India Enterprise under Department of Scientific & Industrial Research (DSIR), Ministry of Science & Technology. It was established in 1974 with an objective to commercially exploit the indigenous technologies developed by National Laboratories and R&D Institutions in the country.
CEL has developed a number of products for the first time in the country through its own R&D efforts and in close association with the premier National & International Laboratories including Defence Laboratories.
Company Website: www.celindia.co.in
Position: Graduate Engineers
Job Location: Ghaziabad (UP)
- Full time Bachelor’s Degree in relevant discipline with not less than 65% marks from AICTE approved/UGC recognized University.
- The candidate should be GATE (Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering) qualified.
Note: Final year/semester students shall also be eligible. However, they would have to obtain at least 65% marks in their engineering degree.
Relevant Disciplines are –
- Electronics & Communication Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
Age Limit: Below 27 years as on 31-12-2018
- Eligible candidates shall have to appear for Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering GATE-2019.
- Based on the GATE-2019 marks and requirement, candidates shall be shortlisted for Personal Interview.
|Corresponding GATE 2019 Paper||Corresponding GATE 2019 Paper Code|
|Electronics & Communication Engineering||EC|
Note: Only GATE 2019 qualified candidates shall be eligible. If Previous GATE 2018 or GATE 2017 are not eligible.
Application Fee: Rs.500/- (No fee for SC/ST/PWD candidates)
Mode of Payment: Online mode through Debit Card/Credit Card or Net Banking.
How to Apply:
All interested and eligible candidates apply for this position in online from 17th March 2019 to 16th April 2019.
For More details: Click Here
To Apply: Click Here