Baxter Recruitment 2021 | CAD Engineer | BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech – Mechanical Engineering | Bangalore
Baxter Recruitment 2021 :- Baxter International Inc. is a Fortune 500 American health care company with headquarters in Deerfield, Illinois. The company primarily focuses on products to treat hemophilia, kidney disease, immune disorders and other chronic and acute medical conditions. The company had 2017 sales of $10.6 billion, across two businesses: BioScience and Medical Products.
Baxter GDC a global IT shared services center, in Bangalore to deliver Baxter’s global enterprise IT needs. We develop and deploy enterprise wide IT solutions that support critical operations from HR to Manufacturing, Finance, Quality Compliance, Legal and other functions within the organization.
Position: Senior CAD Engineer
Experience: Minimum 5 Years
Job Locations: Bangalore
Salary: Best In Industry
Qualification: Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent (Master’s degree preferred)
As part of the Acute Therapies global hardware team, the candidate will support mechanical design and engineering projects. Key responsibilities will be in creating and update technical drawings and documentation associated with the support and continued development of our Continuous Renal Replacement Therapy (CRRT) products. Additional work assignments may include prototype development, verification testing, transfer to manufacturing, quality assurance, root cause analysis investigations, drawing remediation, and change orders.
- Possesses strong technical and design capabilities, an excitement and energy for product development, and a passion for their work and the impact it has on saving and sustaining the lives of patients.
- Thrives in multidisciplinary projects that require mechanical design, computer aided design and drafting, plastics design/assembly, and electro-mechanical engineering.
- Applies a solid understanding of theories and practices to the development of engineering and design solutions.
- Effectively and efficiently executes project tasks and assignments with minimal supervision.
- Applies engineering principles with focus on mechanical design, experimental and computational methods to resolve difficult problems from conception to production implementation.
- Supports the management of the department CAD software tools: Solidworks and Creo.
Apply Link: Job Expired