Apple Recruitment 2020 | Manufacturing Design Engineer | Diploma/ BE/ B.Tech – Mechanical/ Industrial Engineering | Bangalore
Company: Apple Inc
Apple Recruitment 2020:- Apple Inc. is an American multinational technology company headquartered in Cupertino, California, that designs, develops, and sells consumer electronics, computer software, and online services.
Apple was founded by Steve Jobs, Steve Wozniak, and Ronald Wayne in April 1976 to develop and sell Wozniak’s Apple I personal computer, though Wayne sold his share back within 12 days. It was incorporated as Apple Computer, Inc., in January 1977, and sales of its computers, including the Apple II, grew quickly.
Company Website: www.apple.com
Positions: Manufacturing Design Engineer
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Bangalore
Experience: 3+ years
Education: College degree in Mechanical / Industrial Engineering and/or relevant manufacturing work experience.
- Proven experience in Manufacturing Process Engineering
- Good written and oral communication skills, proficient in English.
- Direct experience handling functional engineering team is an added advantage.
- Excellent product / project management skills, work in a matrix org
- Hands-on experience and technical knowledge in fixture design and various production processes such as CNC (milling, lathing), forming (stamping, forging), surface finishing (polishing, blasting, lapping, an- odization), coating (ink, paint), and assembly (gluing, laser welding, heat staking, ultrasonic welding).
- Experience with Statistical Process Control and Process Capability (Cp/Cpk) to make data driven decision.
Must have experience in understanding drawings, TAs, and GD&T
- On-site build support; must be willing to work from OEM factories.
- Ability and willingness to work independently and travel (within India)
- A teammate who is self-motivated, results oriented and detailed oriented.
- Has High Volume, Mass production CNC machining experience (not just working in a small machine shop)
- Hand’s on CNC programming experience in “G-Code” (the programming language used for CNC machines)
- Experience with CNC Fixturing – this is meaningful for us – the candidate ideally has experience with design of CNC machining Fixtures. (the equipment that holds the part while it is being machined)
- Hands-on CAM experience (Computer Aided Manufacturing software) – we would want somebody that has experience preferably with Unigraphics NX (the CAM software package we use)
- Fanuc Controller experience – the type of computer used to run these machines.
- 4-Axis Machining – the # of axis (directions) of machining the process runs at – determines complexity. We do mostly 3-4 axis machining at Apple, which is enough for us.
However some candidates in aerospace may be running 5-axis processes.
- Has robotic systems programming experience (a plus, not required)
Apply Link: Click Here