Zycus Off Campus Drive 2023 | Freshers | Product Technical Analyst | BE/ B.Tech – CS/ IT/ ECE | 2018 to 2022 Batch | Across India
Zycus Off Campus Drive 2023: Zycus is a leading global provider of A.I.-powered Source-to-Pay suite for procurement, finance, and AP organizations. Our comprehensive product portfolio includes eProcurement, eInvoicing, Spend Analysis, eSourcing, Contract Management, Supplier Management, Financial Savings Management, Project Management, Request Management, Supplier Network, Insight Studio, and Merlin A.I. Suite with intelligent BOTs.
Our spirit of innovation and passion to help organizations create greater business impact is reflected among the hundreds of procurement solution deployments that we have undertaken over the years.
Company Website: www.zycus.com
Positions: Product Technical Analyst
Experience: Freshers (0 – 4 Years)
Salary: Not Disclosed
Job Location: Mumbai, Bangalore, Pune
Eligibility Criteria for Zycus Off Campus Drive 2023:
- Engineering Graduate (BE/ B.Tech) in CSE/ IT/ Electronics
- Freshers to 4 years
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Willingness to work in Shifts.
- Flexible, enthusiastic approach to work including a strong desire to learn new tools & techniques to solve business problems.
- Ability to collaborate with various internal and external stakeholders
- Ability to multitask, learn, execute and excel.
- Understanding of Supply chain operations, e-procurement tools, Incident Management Tools & knowledge of ITIL concepts will be an added advantage.
Zycus is looking for Engineering Graduates in Computer Science, IT or Electronics with 0 – 4 years of experience to join us as Product Technical Analyst/ Senior Product Technical Analyst.
- Be part of a 24/7 support team supporting Zycus’s Source-to-Pay procurement suite
- Be the first point of Contact for Customers having queries/ issues related to Zycus products
- Work with the Technical Account Management Team to ensure deliverables are on-time, increase efficiency and resolve issues for customers by coordinating with multiple Teams from Zycus & Customer side to achieve Customer Satisfaction
- Participate and contribute to best practices (tools/process), knowledge sharing & find ways to automate and ideate new things to enhance Customer experience, reduce manual efforts and suggest new processes
- Work with customers and internal stakeholders while participating and facilitating testing including User Acceptance Testing
- Evaluate and suggest innovative solutions and workarounds for customer requirements
- Work efficiently on, Zycus products configuration, Incident Management Tools, MS-Excel, etc.
- Provide strong technical understanding of Zycus product with the ability to discuss and demonstrate the Zycus Solution and how it may be configured to meet a customer’s business needs.
How to Apply for Zycus Off Campus Drive 2023?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for this drive online ASAP.
Application Link: Click Here