Zscaler Recruitment 2023 | Freshers | Associate Software Engineer | B.Tech/ M.Tech – CS/ IT | 2020 – 2023 Batch | Chandigarh
Zscaler Recruitment 2023: Zscaler is one of the most exciting technology companies around. Our mission is simple – it is to revolutionize Internet security through the magic of cloud computing. We are the leading, most innovative firm in a $35 billion market – security – and our passion is to bring cloud computing to Internet security just like Salesforce.com did to CRM.
More than 5,000 organizations around the world are already using Zscaler – including amazing brands like General Electric, Nestle, NBC, Heinz, VMWare, Toyota, Schneider Electric-and more than 13 million people across more than 200 countries are protected by our systems every single day.
Company Website: www.zscaler.com
Positions: Associate Software Engineer
Experience: 0-2 years
Job Location: Chandigarh
Salary: Best In Industry
Eligibility Criteria for Zscaler Recruitment 2023:
- Graduate or Master in Computer Science and Engineering, Information Technology or equivalent.
- 0-2 years of experience as a Software Engineer in a networking and security-related field.
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent programming skills using Java, Python or any other programming languages.
- Demonstrate good debugging and troubleshooting skills.
- Demonstrate good leadership skills.
- Strong in Computer Science fundamentals.
- Good understanding of TCP/IP stack, SSL, HTTP, DNS and DHCP.
- Proficient in Networking fundamentals (ICMP/UDP/TCP/IP, L3 to L7) , proxies & load balancers.
- Hands-on experience working with VPN clients and GRE / IPSec Tunnels is a plus.
- Self-starter, takes initiative & ownership, identifies and completes tasks promptly within a reasonable amount of time and is goal driven.
- Ability to work with remote teams, handle multiple tasks, prioritize and meet deadlines.
- System Load and Performance testing knowledge is good to have.
- Experience setting up network topologies and test beds in a Virtualization environment is desirable.
- As part of the Engineering team, you will be responsible for leading the functional and system testing of various features and solutions of the Zscaler cloud.
- Develop automation frameworks and tools to automate test cases for various features of Zscaler Client Connector and review the automation development of team members.
- Expand automation coverage and infrastructure to improve the quality and efficiency of testing.
- Understand requirements, develop an exhaustive test plan, execute functional and automated test cases, dig deeper into software issues, identify root causes and articulate defects clearly.
- Deliver a high-quality robust product in a fast-paced environment.
- Work as part of the Development, Product Management and Cloud Operations teams from design to release of the Product / Features.
- Recreate complex customer and production-reported issues to determine root cause, work with the development team to fix the issues and verify the fix.
How to Apply for Zscaler Recruitment 2023?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply for this drive online ASAP.
Apply Link: Click Here