Zscaler Recruitment 2022 | Associate Software QA Engineer | B.Tech/ M.Tech – CSE/ IT | 2019 – 2021 Batch | Chandigarh
Zscaler Recruitment 2022: Zscaler is one of the most exciting technology companies around. Our mission is simple – it is to revolutionize Internet security through the magic of cloud computing. We are the leading, most innovative firm in a $35 billion market – security – and our passion is to bring cloud computing to Internet security just like Salesforce.com did to CRM.
More than 5,000 organizations around the world are already using Zscaler – including amazing brands like General Electric, Nestle, NBC, Heinz, VMWare, Toyota, Schneider Electric-and more than 13 million people across more than 200 countries are protected by our systems every single day.
Company Website: www.zscaler.com
Positions: Associate Software QA Engineer
Experience: 0-2 years
Job Location: Chandigarh
Salary: Best In Industry
Eligibility Criteria for Zscaler Recruitment 2022:
- Graduate or Masters in Computer Science Engineering or a related field.
- 0-2 years of experience in a QA, DevTest (SDET) in API and UI testing.
- Automation development skills in Python or Java.
- Experience in automation framework development & test automation.
- Experience of working in Unix/Linux environments and hands-on with Unix shell commands.
- Working knowledge of Web Access and HTTP/HTTPS.
- Knowledge of REST-API and testing tools like Jmeter, Postman.
- Working experience on Selenium, TestNG and/or Pytest automation framework.
- Excellent debugging, troubleshooting and analytical skills.
- Working Experience in Cloud Platform and Services is an advantage.
The Software Engineer will have the end-to-end ownership of feature starting from testing, automation (if applicable), deployment and helping with monitoring of the feature(s).
Like any technology company, we rely on QA to ensure that our products perform exactly as promised. But as a company that provides technology services, based on our own purpose-built global cloud platform, QA has a singularly important role at Zscaler to identify potential customer pain-points ahead of time. Our customers — including some of the largest global organizations — send all their traffic across our platform, and that’s why QA is out in front at Zscaler, helping to ensure that our services work properly in the cloud and that our cloud, itself, is delivering on SLAs and providing the performance and reliability on which our customers depend.
- QA and test automation of Zscaler API and UI services.
- Develop tools and infrastructure to improve the quality and efficiency of testing.
- Understand requirements, develop an exhaustive test plan, execute manual and automated test cases, dig deeper into issues, identify root causes and articulate defects clearly.
- Strive for excellence in quality by looking beyond obvious scenarios and stated requirements and by keeping end user needs in mind.
- Deliver a high-quality robust product in a fast-paced environment.
- Work closely with the Development, Product Management, and cloud Operations teams from design to release of the product/feature.
- Define cloud deployment procedures and monitors/alerts for the features and work with cloud deployment team for the implementation.
- Recreate complex customer and production reported issues to determine root cause and verify the fix.
- Stay current with the latest technology, tools, and methodologies; share knowledge by clearly articulating results and ideas to peers.
How to Apply for Zscaler Recruitment 2022?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply this drive in online ASAP.
Apply Link: Click Here