Zoom Off Campus Drive 2022 | Freshers | Data Engineer | BE/ B.Tech – Computer Science/ IT | 2021/ 2022 Batch | PAN India
Zoom Off Campus Drive 2022: Ensuring a diverse and inclusive workplace where we learn from each other is core to Zoom’s values. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives including qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records as well as any qualified applicants requiring reasonable accommodations in accordance with the law.
We believe that the unique contributions of all Zoomies is the driver of our success. To make sure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone’s perspectives and experience we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.
Position: Data Engineer- 2022 New College Graduate (NCG)
Job Locations: Across India
Salary: Best in Industry
Eligibility Criteria for Zoom Off Campus Drive 2022:
- Bachelor’s/Dual Degree (BE/ B.Tech) or equivalent degree in IT/Computer Science or related field
- Should have very good analytical abilities and problem solving skills
- Coding experience in Java (or similar) and SQL is mandatory
- Should be a self-starter, faster learner with ability to learn new skills quickly and drive solutions in the face of challenges
- Ability to take concepts all the way to successful outcomes through partnership, collaboration and teamwork
- Detail oriented, organised, ethical, responsible, and self-motivated.
- Team player, ability to work effectively in a matrix organization
- Strong communication skills and a desire to learn something new
As a Data Engineer (NCG), you will be involved in supporting and developing new features and fixes in our Business Systems that support Zoom Operations worldwide. This will be a great learning opportunity for someone with a good business process acumen and with good coding/testing skills.
Our Data Science teams lie at the foundation of Zoom’s success. As a Data Engineer you will play an important role in driving the growth of Zoom by surfacing, analyzing, and reporting on data that drives mission-critical business decisions. As a member of the Data Science team, you will focus on marketing and e-commerce analytics with the goal of scaling Zoom’s e-commerce and freemium insights business in a period of hyper growth and international expansion. You’ll be working cross-functionally with teams of Product Engineers , Data Science, Sales and Marketing Managers on some of the most critical projects in the company.
- Assist with building and maintaining Zoom product features and services.
- Build, deploy and upgrade our real time compute infrastructure.
- Design and implement features to improve our systems.
- Connect with customers to understand their goals and needs and translate those into solutions our team can deliver.
- Configure tooling for systems scalability, ensure we have capacity for future growth.
- Ensure our systems are continuously monitored and running efficiently with a consistent, unified experience across products, platforms, and devices.
- Test current algorithms and write testing documents.
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders across the business to drive the delivery of features, processes and happiness.
- Understanding of business processes, systems architecture, application integrations and service oriented architecture
- Hands-on technical knowledge in Mac OS, Windows, G-Suite, Microsoft Office products and other productivity tools.
How to Apply for Zoom Off Campus Drive 2022?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply through online mode ASAP.