Zoological Survey of India Recruitment 2020 | www.zsi.gov.in | SRF/ JRF | 25 Posts | M.Sc/ Ph.D – Zoology/ Life Sciences/ | Kolkata
Company: Zoological Survey of India
The Zoological Survey of India (ZSI) was established on 1st July, 1916 to promote survey, exploration and research leading to the advancement in our knowledge of various aspects of exceptionally rich life of the erstwhile ´ British Indian Empire ´ . The survey has its genesis in the establishment of the Zoological Section of the Indian Museum at Calcutta in 1875. By gradually strengthening its staff and expanding its research program, the Survey has met the challenge of the past and is on its way to meet the demands of the future. It has maintained its primary objectives unchanged from its inception.
Initially, the Survey acquired the Zoological collections of more than a century old from former Museum (1814 -1875) of the Asiatic Society of Bengal and Zoological Section of the Indian Museum(1875-1916) in Calcutta
Company Website: www.zsi.gov.in
Positions: Senior Research Fellow, Junior Research Fellow, Post Doctoral Fellow
Total Vacancies: 25
- Senior Research Fellow, Junior Research Fellow: 20 posts
- Post Doctoral Fellow: 5 Posts
- Senior Research Fellow: Rs. 14,000/- + HRA
- Junior Research Fellow: Rs. 12,000/- + HRA
- Post Doctoral Fellow: Rs. 47,000/- + HRA
Job Location: Kolkata
Senior Research Fellow, Junior Research Fellow:
- Master’s Degree in Zoology or Life Sciences with Zoology as main subject in Under Graduation of minimum 55% of marks with research experience in taxonomy, systematics, zoology or allied subject
- For the post of SRF, Candidates must completed at least two years of post M.Sc. research experience
Post Doctoral Fellow:
Obtained Ph.D in Zoology/ Life Sciences from a recognized University with minimum 3 years research/ teaching experience.
Upper age limit will be as follows:
For SRF: 32 years
For JRF: 28 years
For PDF: 40 years
Selection will be based on the interview. Shortlisted candidates will get intimation regarding interview schedule.
Apply Link: Job Expired