Zebra Technologies Recruitment 2021 | Freshers | Automation Test Engineer | BE/ B.Tech/ M.Tech – Computers/ Electrical Engineering | 2018 – 2020 Batch | Bangalore
Company: Zebra Technologies
Zebra Technologies Recruitment 2021: Zebra Technologies (NASDAQ: ZBRA) empowers the front line in retail/ecommerce, manufacturing, transportation and logistics, healthcare, public sector and other industries to achieve a performance edge.
We offer competitive fixed salary and on-target earnings as well as a range of corporate benefits which support the lifestyle, professional development, health and learning of our people. Zebra’s culture is encouraging and collaborative where employees are encouraged to learn and grow together. We are excited to hear from you!
Company Website: www.zebra.com
Positions: Automation Test Engineer
Experience: 0 – 2 years
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Bangalore
- Bachelor’s /Master’s degree in computer/electronics/electrical engineering
- Preferred Work Experience (years): 0-2 years
- Key Skills and Competencies: Proficient with computers and experienced with known software tools. Shows interest and ability to design and execute test cases.
- Effective oral and written communication skills.
Develops and executes experiments and performance tests to assess reliability of Zebra’s devices/solutions.
- Learns standard and specialized testing methods appropriate for use at various stages of the design and development process. Build familiarity and understanding of product and product cost drivers in area of expertise and of other subsystem operation.
- learns with standard and specialized engineering tools
- Perform testing following established test plans and procedures. Makes decisions independently for new test procedures. Completes and reports results of tests per project timelines. Performs simple root cause analysis with support from within department and/or from Engineering
- Develops proficient knowledge of software development life cycle, and process.
- May present test results to project team, in department management or small groups of other stakeholders usually limited to Senior manager and below
Apply Link: Job Expired