Yugabyte Recruitment 2021 | Freshers | Software Development Engineer in Test | BE/ B.Tech – CSE/ IT | 2019 – 2021 Batch | Bangalore/ Pune
Company: Yugabyte Software India Pvt Ltd
Yugabyte Recruitment 2021: Yugabyte is a transactional, distributed SQL database designed for resilience and scale. Its 100% open source, PostgreSQL compatible, enterprise-grade RDBMS built to run across all your cloud environments
We are a series B-funded company and are catering to customers in all spheres. Our investors include Lightspeed, Dell, 8VC and so on. Our founders and engineers include creators of Cassandra & HBase and have experience of running Facebook’s public-cloud scale DBaaS handling 1+ Trillion Ops per day and several Petabytes of data. They have scaled the data platform at Facebook from 30M to 1.4B users.
Designation: Software Development Engineer in Test
Experience: 0-1 year
Salary: INR 40 LPA
Job Location: Pune/ Bangalore
Eligibility Criteria for Yugabyte Recruitment 2021:
- 2020/21 batch BE/BTech (2019 batch will also be considered subject to relevant experience)
- Excellent pH score
- Great academic track record ( remember we are building a small team and just want the very best)
Anyone who has an eLitmus account can refer their friends to this job
- As a token of gratitude eLitmus will pay you a cash reward (paid to a bank account of an Indian resident post applicable tax deductions by eLitmus)
- ₹ 100,000 – 1 successful referral
- ₹ 300,000 – 2 successful referral
- ₹ 1 million – 3 success referral or more
- Referral shall be payable only if the successful candidate who is offered the job completes 6 calendar months of continuous employment with the company.
- The referred candidate should have entered your elitmus login mail id / eLitmus candidate Id under referral field
- The referee would be eligible for 100% of the referral amount in case they have a pH score prior to the referred candidate applying to the job. Others would be eligible for only 50% of the referral amount.
As an SDET Intern you will be helping in building, executing and analysing tests with complex workloads for core database product with a vision of representing customer scenarios focusing on integration/system tests.
- Design, develop and maintain automation framework, system and functional test suites and contribute to Database platform development
- Test the product for performance, resiliency, security, scalability, and reliability.
- Fix defects identified via testing in Database platform
- Understand the end-to-end configuration, technical dependencies, code paths, and overall behavioral characteristics of the products you test.
- Analyze and understand existing test coverage and test cases, identifying opportunities for redesign, replacement, reusability, and improvement in efficiency and performance.
- Define and inspire changes to our product with our development engineering team based on feedback from tests and customer issues.
- Develop and contribute to internal and external knowledge bases. Be a champion for our customers.
- Go above and beyond to ensure customers are getting the most out of their investment in the Yugabyte platform.
- Strong programming skills (C++ or Java or Python).
- Good understanding of SQL and/or CQL and Databases and/or Distributed Systems.
- Customer Obsession – you are passionate about delivering a high-quality product.
- You judge your own success by the success of the team and the happiness of our customers.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills – you’re able to work with a wide variety of people and collaborate with geographically distributed teams and effectively communicate everything from data points to critical feedback.
- Entrepreneurial spirit and are not afraid to take on new challenges.
- Thrive on working on open source technologies.
- For 0-1 year experienced folks, out of the compensation mentioned, fixed part would be 16 LPA + 2 Lakhs joining bonus and remaining would be in ESOPs
Last Date to Apply: 1st July 2021.
Drive Date: 3rd July 2021.
How to Apply for Yugabyte Recruitment 2021?
Desirous candidates may apply through online mode ASAP.
Application Link: Click Here