Yodlee Recruitment/ Hiring Fresher HR Trainee/ Interns – MBA/ PGDM @ Bangalore | August 2015
Company: Yodlee Infotech Pvt Ltd
Yodlee started its operations in Redwood Shores, CA in the United States and that remains the company’s headquarters. It also has offices in the United Kingdom and in Bangalore with headcount over 700+ employee worldwide. Yodlee has pioneered the account aggregation industry, which is now one of the hottest Internet technologies. It offers software solutions in Personal Finance and Wealth Management.
Company Website: www.yodlee.com
Positions: HR Trainee/ Interns
Role: Recruitment Executive
No of positions: 4
Qualification: MBA/ PGDM
Requirement # 1
Training Database Reconsolidation and Feedback Analysis
- Review and Update the Training Feedback of internal & External programs and analyse the data further to suggest ways on improvising the effectiveness of Training Programs.
- Draw reports and make presentations on the analysis.
- Engage with participants of training programs via internal survey and understand various ways we can improve on the programs.
- Review and analyse Pre and Post program learning
- Explore utilization of Training run on LMS.
- Explore ways of Broadcasting Training programs via Posters, Brochures, internal mails etc
Requirement # 2
Channel Analysis & Strategy for Recruitment
- To identify top 3 channels for recruitment in the organization and also put strategy for improvising the effectiveness of the same.
- Collection of recruitment data from different sources
- Analyze the data
- Draw reports and make presentation on effective channels.
- Conduct survey in the market to understand best practices on Recruitment Channels
- Design Channel strategy for Recruitment
- Layout the plan for implementation
Experience: 0 – 1 Years
Job Location: Bangalore
Salary: Best In Industry
1st Floor, Mercury (2B) Block
Prestige Technology Park
Sarjapura-Marathahalli Ring Road
Bangalore – 560 103
Contact Number: Tel: +91 80 3980 5600
For more information on job description & Apply: Link Expired