Yaskawa India Recruitment 2018 | Engineer | Diploma/ BE/ B.Tech – Electrical/ Mechatronics Engineering | Pune | June 2016
Company: Yaskawa India Pvt Ltd
Founded in 1915, YASKAWA is a world’s largest manufacturer of motion control products for industrial automation and OEMs.
YASKAWA journey in India began with the business of PLC in 1980 and AC drives in 1990 and steadily expanded to accommodate growing customer needs. Today, our operations span the length and breadth of the country, and India remains a central hub for our future goals, which is headed by dynamic team.
Company Website: www.yaskawaindia.in
Position: Sr Engineer / Asst Manager – Sales
Role: Sales Executive/Officer
Qualification: Diploma/ BE/ B.Tech – Electrical/ Mechatronics Engineering
Experience: 2 – 5 years
Salary: 4 – 7 LPA
Job Location: Pune
- Sell Industrial robot & robotic systems to an existing & new customer base spanning various industries, Including automobile industry, Automotive Suppliers and manufacturing companies in other segments.
- High level of attentiveness and empathy when it comes to identifying customer requirements and putting forward well judged recommendations.
- Experience in establishing and expanding customer relations which also applies to the process of prospecting for new accounts.
- Acting as a communication link between customers and interdepartmental Communications.
- Execute in timely manner all the tasks as delegated by management or any other competent authority.
- Liaising with other members of the sales team and other technical experts
- Negotiating and closing sales by agreeing terms and conditions
- Achieving assigned sales target of the given territory.
- Analyzing costs and sales
- The incumbent who is having Dip / Degree in Mechatronics will be preferable.
Apply Link: Closed