Yaskawa India Recruitment 2017 | Quality Engineer Projects | Diploma/ BE/ B.Tech – Mechanical/ Electrical/ Electronics/ Mechatronics | Delhi, Gurgaon | August 2017
Company: Yaskawa India Pvt Ltd (Robotics Division)
Founded in 1915, YASKAWA is a world’s largest manufacturer of motion control products for industrial automation and OEMs.
YASKAWA journey in India began with the business of PLC in 1980 and AC drives in 1990 and steadily expanded to accommodate growing customer needs. Today, our operations span the length and breadth of the country, and India remains a central hub for our future goals, which is headed by dynamic team.
Company Website: www.yaskawaindia.in
Position: Quality Engineer Projects
Role: Quality Assurance/ Quality Control Executive
Qualification: Diploma/ BE/ B.Tech – Mechanical/ Electrical/ Electronics/ Mechatronics Engineering
Experience: 3 – 6 years
Salary: INR 3,50,000 – 5,50,000 P.A
Job Location: Gurgaon
- Experience in FARO machine operation.
- Should have knowledge of FARO machine operation.
- Should have knowledge of operation of all basic quality instruments.
- Good knowledge about the concept of component holding fixtures.
- Should know the complete process of manufacturing the parts.
- Must have the sound knowledge regarding the tools and machinery process required.
- Should have good drawing reading capability.
- Should have good knowledge about the Heart Treatment.
- Should manage entire project quality standers.
- Should have knowledge about limits. Fits & tolerance.
- Should have extensive knowledge purchased of machined components, fabricated parts and assemblies, etc.
- Good exposure to various machine/manufacturing process.
- To maintain supplier quality and delivery performance.
- To inform supplier regarding rejection of material and to ensure replacement of the same.
- Awareness and control of project cost, quality, scope, and schedule to ensure on time delivery of the project within budget.
Apply Link: Closed