YASH Technologies Recruitment 2021 | Freshers | Trainee Programmer | BE/ B.Tech – Computers/ IT | 2019/ 2020 Batch | Indore
Company: YASH Technologies
YASH Technologies Recruitment 2021: YASH Technologies, Inc., a leading enterprise business and technology solutions partner for medium and large global customers, is seeking Trainees, who thrive on challenge and desire to make a real difference. With an environment of extraordinary innovation and unprecedented growth, this is an exciting opportunity for a self-starter who enjoys working in a quality-oriented, fast-paced, team environment.
We understand that there are choices when selecting an IT Services partner. Our customers choose us because our philosophy doesn’t follow the one size fits all mentality.
Company Website: www.yash.com
Positions: Trainee Programmer
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Indore
Eligibility Criteria for Yash Technologies Recruitment 2021:
- Selected candidates would get training and the opportunity to work on live projects in Salesforce
- Exposure on Salesforce application, cloud development using Apex and lightning.
- Should have knowledge in web front-end technologies & frameworks
- Good understanding of coding and data structure principles and application of coding standards(Java, OOPs).
- Minimum 60 % marks throughout in academics.
- Applicants from Computer Science, IT are eligible.
- Familiar with a limited number of programming languages.
- Good understanding of the software development lifecycle, and the relevance of different tools at different stages of the development lifecycle.
- Aware of basic design principles, and able to understand designs
- Capable of working with limited supervision.
- Affable, credible, and can communicate effectively with colleagues and clients.
- Good team player.
- Quality focused.
- Flexible, “can do” attitude.
- Enthusiastic in the pursuit of duties.
- Proactive and responsible in areas of expertise
How to Apply for Yash Technologies Recruitment 2021?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply this drive in online ASAP.
Apply Link: Job Expired