YAMAHA Recruitment 2018 | Service Engineer | BE/ B.Tech – Automobile & Mechanical Engineerig | Noida | January 2018
Company: India Yamaha Motor Pvt Ltd (IYM)
Yamaha made its initial foray into India in 1985. Subsequently, it entered into a 50:50 joint-venture with the Escorts Group in 1996. However, in August 2001, Yamaha acquired its remaining stake becoming a 100% subsidiary of Yamaha Motor Co., Ltd, Japan (YMC). In 2008, Mitsui & Co., Ltd. Entered into an agreement with YMC to become a joint-investor in the motorcycle manufacturing company “India Yamaha Motor Private Limited (IYM)”.
India Yamaha Motor operates from its state-of-the-art-manufacturing units at Faridabad in Haryana and Surajpur in Uttar Pradesh and produces motorcycles both for domestic and export markets.
Company Website: www.yamaha-motor-india.com
Positions: Service Engineer
Experience: 2 – 5 Years
Salary: INR 4,00,000 – 5,00,000 PA
Job Location: Noida
Qualification: BE/ B.Tech – Automobile & Mechanical Engineerig
- Responsible for after sales service improvement.
- Responsible for on job training of technician.
- Responsible for Product Performance Feedback Report.
- Responsible for Dealer Development Activities (Free Service Campaign, PSF Calling)
- Responsible for Dealer Revenue Increment.
- Responsible for Customer Satisfaction Index.
- Responsible for monthly product feedback report.
- Responsible for secondary Network Expansion.
- Responsible for Service Mela.
- Conducting Private Workshop Owners meets.
- Responsible for Warranty Process Setup at Dealerships.
- The candidate should be open to travelling.
- Excellent Communication skills (Both written and Verbal)
Apply Link: Closed