YAMAHA Motors Recruitment Drive | Freshers | System Engineer Trainee | 2018/ 2019 Batch | BE/ B.Tech/ MCA – CSE/ ECE | Faridabad | August 2019
Company: YAMAHA Motors Solutions India Pvt Ltd
Yamaha Motor Solutions India Pvt. Ltd. (YMSLI) is a subsidiary of Yamaha Motor Solutions Group, Japan. We specialize in providing a wide gamut of IT services to our clients worldwide with utmost quality, lower costs and timely delivery. Our constant endeavor is to help our clients to reduce the total cost of IT operations significantly while utilizing the vast skilled IT resources available in India with an onsite / off-shore delivery model.
Since its inception in 2002, Yamaha Motor Solutions India has grown at an enormous rate and even after a decade of continuous & expanding operations, we have remained true to our core principles and vision. Today, our solutions provide strategic advantage to several most admired organizations in the world as we have long-standing and vibrant partnerships with numerous companies across the globe.
Company Website: www.ymsl.in
Positions: System Engineer Trainee
Total Vacancies: 5
Experience: 0 – 1 Years
Job Location: Faridabad
Salary: INR 2.5 LPA
- Stipend Amount: 21k/monthly for 6 months
- CTC – After 6 months- as per performance
- BE/ B.Tech (CS/ IT/ ECE Branch only)/ MCA 2018/2019 pass out only
- Only for MALE Candidates
- Should be open to work in 24*7 shifts.
- Should have own conveyance as no cab facility or ready to relocate to Faridabad location.
- Bond Period & Submission of original educational documents: 2 Years
- Overall leadership and management relating to the operations of monitoring service.
- Basic understanding of Networking.
- Communication with all stake holders.
- Process improvement & standardization.
- Highlight critical issue to management.
- Knowledge on incident management or Problem management.
- Support to software upgrades & server maintenance plan.
- Updating of Operation Manual (standardized task catalogue).
- Good Comm. skills and Candidate should have learning attitude.
- Supervise monitoring and helpdesk processes and ensure quality.
- Should be presentable and having 24*7 team management skill.
- Candidate should be process oriented.
Apply Link: Link Expired