YAMAHA Motors Recruitment 2021 | PHP Developer | BE/ B.Tech – Computers/ Electronics; MCA | Noida
Company: YAMAHA Motors Solutions India Pvt Ltd
YAMAHA Motors Recruitment 2021: Yamaha Motor Solutions India Pvt. Ltd. (YMSLI) is a subsidiary of Yamaha Motor Solutions Group, Japan. We specialize in providing a wide gamut of IT services to our clients worldwide with utmost quality, lower costs and timely delivery. Our constant endeavor is to help our clients to reduce the total cost of IT operations significantly while utilizing the vast skilled IT resources available in India with an onsite / off-shore delivery model.
Since its inception in 2002, Yamaha Motor Solutions India has grown at an enormous rate and even after a decade of continuous & expanding operations, we have remained true to our core principles and vision. Today, our solutions provide strategic advantage to several most admired organizations in the world as we have long-standing and vibrant partnerships with numerous companies across the globe.
Company Website: www.ymsl.in
Positions: PHP Developer
Experience: 2-6 years
Job Location: Noida
Salary: INR 7-12 LPA
Eligibility Criteria for Yamaha Motors Recruitment 2021:
BE/ B.Tech – Computers/ IT/ Electronics Engineering
- Hands-on programming experience in PHP-CorePHP, Smarty, MVC Framework
- Experience working with MVC Framework CakePHP or CodeIgniter or Laravel etc.
- Experience in integrating with HTML5 (Bootstrap) – Web & Mobile
- PSD to HTML Conversion
- Good Knowledge in JSON, REST API, XML, AJAX and CSS3
- Excellent Hands-on experience in MYSQL database in writing DDLs, DMLs, Stored Procedures, Views, Functions and Indexing
- Worked on mysql or postgres and Web Servers – Apache or ngnix
- Knowledge on Website server management tool
- Optimization – SEO/Content/Website Speed, Web security
- Ability to explore new tools and technology
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
How to Apply for Yamaha Motors Recruitment 2021?
Desirous candidates may apply through online mode.
Apply Link: Job Expired