YAMAHA Motors Recruitment 2021 | Java Developer | BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech – Computers/ Electronics/ Telecom; MCA | Noida
Company: YAMAHA Motors Solutions India Pvt Ltd
YAMAHA Motors Recruitment 2021: Yamaha Motor Solutions India Pvt. Ltd. (YMSLI) is a subsidiary of Yamaha Motor Solutions Group, Japan. We specialize in providing a wide gamut of IT services to our clients worldwide with utmost quality, lower costs and timely delivery. Our constant endeavor is to help our clients to reduce the total cost of IT operations significantly while utilizing the vast skilled IT resources available in India with an onsite / off-shore delivery model.
Since its inception in 2002, Yamaha Motor Solutions India has grown at an enormous rate and even after a decade of continuous & expanding operations, we have remained true to our core principles and vision. Today, our solutions provide strategic advantage to several most admired organizations in the world as we have long-standing and vibrant partnerships with numerous companies across the globe.
Company Website: www.ymsl.in
Positions: Java Developer
Experience: 3-6 years
Job Location: Noida
Salary: INR 8-12 LPA
Education: BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech – Computers/ Electronics/ Telecom; MCA
Senior Software Engineer to develop and implement functional software solutions. You will work with Team lead/Project lead to define software requirements and take the lead on operational and technical modules within the project.
In this role, you should be able to work independently with little supervision as the full stack developer. You should have excellent algorithmic and problem-solving skills with hands-on experience in software development and agile methodologies.
Responsible to develop high-quality software that is aligned with user needs and business goals.
Roles and Responsibilities :
- Responsible for developing high-end technical solutions based on Java/J2EE (Spring/Spring boot) and other Open Source Framework product.
- Identify, prioritize and execute tasks as per the software development life cycle
- Develop tools/ components/application/module by producing clean and efficient code based on the requirement
- Review and debug code
- Perform validation and verification
- Collaborate with internal teams
- Document development phases and monitor systems
- Ensure developed code is as per the design and business requirement
- Responsible for developing application components/modules based on requirement
Desired Candidate Profile
- Must have good understanding of a Software Development Cycle and Agile methodology
- In-depth knowledge of relational databases (e.g. PostgreSQL, MySQL) and NoSQL databases (e.g. MongoDB)
- Familiarity with various operating systems (Linux, Mac OS, Windows)
- Ability to work independently and within team
- Minimum 3 years experience of Java/J2EE
- Excellent analytics and Problem-solving skill, combined with the ability to provide quick resolutions to the issues/problem.
- Strong written and verbal skills
- Open to work on Open Source Software/Products for POC/Projects
- Must have good understanding of JQuery, CSS3, HTML5, NodeJS, Angular 5
- Experience of developing application component will be preferred.
Apply Link: Job Expired