YAMAHA Motors Recruitment 2021 | Freshers | Software Engineer Trainee | BE/ B.Tech – Computers/ IT; MCA | 2020/ 2021 Batch | Noida
Company: YAMAHA Motors Solutions India Pvt Ltd
YAMAHA Motors Recruitment 2021: Yamaha Motor Solutions India Pvt. Ltd. (YMSLI) is a subsidiary of Yamaha Motor Solutions Group, Japan. We specialize in providing a wide gamut of IT services to our clients worldwide with utmost quality, lower costs and timely delivery. Our constant endeavor is to help our clients to reduce the total cost of IT operations significantly while utilizing the vast skilled IT resources available in India with an onsite / off-shore delivery model.
Since its inception in 2002, Yamaha Motor Solutions India has grown at an enormous rate and even after a decade of continuous & expanding operations, we have remained true to our core principles and vision. Today, our solutions provide strategic advantage to several most admired organizations in the world as we have long-standing and vibrant partnerships with numerous companies across the globe.
Company Website: www.ymsl.in
Positions: Software Engineer Trainee
Experience: 0-1 year
Job Location: Noida
Salary: INR 7-8 LPA
- BE/ B.Tech – Computers/ IT
- 80% throughout is required i.e 10th , 12th & graduation.
- 2020/2021 Batch from B.Tech (CS/IT/ECE) ONLY
- Trainee (GET) is responsible for providing support and working under the direction of a superior by providing services related to software programming tasks such as coding, testing and implementation.
- The major duties will revolve around working and assisting in the contribution and enhancement of projects.
- Trainee (GET) require to work with a team to design, develop, implement and execute programs in a view to providing quality assurance of the projects.
- He/she has to have innovate design strategies and plans in an endeavor to develop high-quality project deliveries.
- Require to keep updated by learning the languages, which will enhance the performance of the business of the company with a positive approach.
Perks and Benefits:
- Healthcare & Health Awareness Sessions
- Rewards & Recognition
- Maternity leave & Paternity Leave
- Discount on Product & Services
- Sports Tournament
- Subsidized Food & Drinks
- Loyalty Awards
- Gifts (birthday, Diwali) & Celebrations
- Professional Certifications
- Japanese Language Training
- Opportunity for CSR & Go Green Initiative
- One to one interaction session with MD
- Onsite Opportunity
- Work on emerging technologies at Innovation Lab
How to Apply?
Desirous candidates may apply through online mode ASAP.
Apply Link: Job Expired