YAMAHA Motors Off Campus Drive | Freshers | Graduate Engineer Trainee | 2018/ 2019 Batch | BE/ B.Tech/ MCA | Noida | October 2019
Company: YAMAHA Motors Solutions India Pvt Ltd
Yamaha Motor Solutions India Pvt. Ltd. (YMSLI) is a subsidiary of Yamaha Motor Solutions Group, Japan. We specialize in providing a wide gamut of IT services to our clients worldwide with utmost quality, lower costs and timely delivery. Our constant endeavor is to help our clients to reduce the total cost of IT operations significantly while utilizing the vast skilled IT resources available in India with an onsite / off-shore delivery model.
Since its inception in 2002, Yamaha Motor Solutions India has grown at an enormous rate and even after a decade of continuous & expanding operations, we have remained true to our core principles and vision. Today, our solutions provide strategic advantage to several most admired organizations in the world as we have long-standing and vibrant partnerships with numerous companies across the globe.
Company Website: www.ymsl.in
Positions: Graduate Engineer Trainee
Job Location: Noida
Salary: INR 5 LPA
- BE/ B.Tech in CS/IT and MCA
- 2018-2019 Batch only
- Academic Percentage of 70% & above throughout academics
- No Backlog
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Knowledge of X++, ERP would be added advantage
Trainee (GET) is responsible for providing support and working under the direction of a superior by providing services related to software programming tasks such as coding, testing and implementation.
- The major duties will revolve around working and assisting in the contribution and enhancement of projects.
- Trainee (GET) require to work with a team to design, develop, implement and execute programs in a view to providing quality assurance of the projects.
- The trainee has to have innovative design strategies and plans in an endeavour to develop high-quality project deliveries.
- Require to keep updated by learning the languages, which will enhance the performance of the business of the company with a positive approach.
How To Apply:
Step 1: Click Here
Step 2: Click Here