Xilinx Recruitment 2018 | Freshers | Graduate Intern | BE/ B.Tech | 2016 & 2017 Batch | Hyderabad | April 2018
Company: Xilinx India Technology Services Pvt Ltd
Xilinx is the world’s leading provider of programmable platforms, with $2.4B in revenues in fiscal year 2011 and nearly 50 percent market share. The programmable logic device (PLD) market – one of the fastest growing segments of the semiconductor industry – grew by 48 percent in 2010 to $4.9B USD and is projected to double from 2009 levels to $6.6B USD by 2013.
Xilinx programmable chips are the innovation platform of choice for today’s leading companies for the design of tens of thousands of products that improve the quality of our everyday lives. Due to their inherent flexibility, Xilinx award-winning programmable solutions – silicon, software, IP, evaluation kits and reference designs – are used by more than 20,000 customers
Company Website: www.xilinx.com
Positions: Intern – Technical
Experience: 0 – 1 Years
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Hyderabad
Qualification: BE/ B.Tech – Computer / Electrical/ Electronics Engineering
You must possess the below minimum qualifications to be initially considered for this position. Preferred qualifications are in addition to the minimum requirements and are considered a plus factor in identifying top candidates. Experience listed below would be obtained through a combination of your school work/classes/research and/or relevant previous job and/or internship experiences.
- You must be pursuing a Bachelor’s degree in Electrica/Electronics Engineering, Computer Engineering, Software Engineering or Computer Science.
- Proficient in software development with C++/C.
- Experience in design/implementation/validation of drivers in C (or C++).
- Experience with Linux/RTOS concepts including task switching, deadlocks, and resource management.
- Experience in analyzing issues, diagnose root cause, and suggest corrective actions
- Experience with ARM or equivalent processors.
- Storage interface standards such as SATA, PCIe, or NAND/EMMC.
- Experience with bring-up of new hardware, including boot loader and code update.
- Working with diverse team environment and in cross-site organizations.
- Experience in Windows and Linux driver.
Apply Link: Link Expired