Xiaomi Recruitment 2020 | Quality Analyst | 2016 – 2018 Batch | BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech/ B.Sc/ M.Sc/ BCA/ MCA/ MBA | Bangalore
Xiaomi is focused on being the most user-centric Mobile Internet company to constantly exceed user expectation through innovations of software, hardware and Internet services. Founded by Lei Jun and seven entrepreneurs, Xiaomi started in 2010 and launched MIUI, a deeply optimized Android-based operation system.
We now offer a variety of products and services mainly through our e-commerce web sites, including Mobile Phones, MI Charger and other accessories. With many innovations, Xiaomi strives to re-invent the Mobile Internet business. – Just for fans- is the slogan of Xiaomi as every step of the way is led by our hard core fans.
Company Website: www.mi.com/in
Positions: Quality Analyst – Customer Service
Industry Type: Electronics
Stipend: Best In Industry
Job Location: Bangalore
Education: Degree in Computer Science and E-commerce Major is preferred
Job Description: To ensure sufficient team quality monitoring and DSAT monitoring and improvement of CSAT scores and value addition to the process in terms of call quality at program level and customer experience.
- Soft Skill monitoring (as per the CQA form shared)
- Monitor performance of all the Solution Experts as described in the SOP shared by Mi India
- Identify challenge areas and suggest methods to improve quality, both at individual and at program level.
- Identify bottom quartile Solution Experts, facilitate retraining and closely monitor their post training performance.
- Record Solution Experts performance-using various tools/approved report formats on a daily, weekly and monthly basis.
- Complete and update MIS, finalize quality reports every end of the month and submit reports to designated persons at Mi India stakeholders
- Participate in calibration sessions and share feedback with Team Leaders/ Trainers/ Solution Experts
- Maintaining call analysis reports of the solution experts and forwarding the same to Mi India stakeholders on a daily basis
- Tracking down the Solution Experts coverage weekly and sending the reports for the same
- Conducting monitoring sessions as per the schedule received from Mi India
- Representing call quality calibrations once a week and sending minutes for the same on EOD
- Analyzing parameter wise defects and sending reports on weekly basis
- Maintaining records, reports and personal files of the Solution Experts for further reference
- Works assigned by higher level managements.
Application Link: Link Expired