Xiaomi Recruitment 2020 | Freshers | Product Operations – Themes Internship | 2019/ 2020 Batch | BE/ B.Tech – CSE/ ECE/ Telecom Engineering; BCA/ MCA | Bangalore
Xiaomi is focused on being the most user-centric Mobile Internet company to constantly exceed user expectation through innovations of software, hardware and Internet services. Founded by Lei Jun and seven entrepreneurs, Xiaomi started in 2010 and launched MIUI, a deeply optimized Android-based operation system.
We now offer a variety of products and services mainly through our e-commerce web sites, including Mobile Phones, MI Charger and other accessories. With many innovations, Xiaomi strives to re-invent the Mobile Internet business. – Just for fans- is the slogan of Xiaomi as every step of the way is led by our hard core fans.
Company Website: www.mi.com/in
Positions: Product Operations – Themes Internship
Total vacancies: 4
Industry Type: Electronics
Stipend: INR 15000-20000/ Month
Job Location: Bangalore
- B.Tech/ BE/ BCA/ MCA
- Knowledge of basic XML coding knowledge for theme development
- Basic knowledge about design software like Photoshop, Illustrator, etc.
Job Description: Selected intern’s day-to-day responsibilities include:
- Collecting quantitative and qualitative data from various theme store campaigns
- Performing content analysis and research on user needs
- Communicating clear insights & findings of analysis to the team for product improvements
- Learning about theme development and teach third party content providers about the same
- Adapting themes for the global market, organizing other contents like wallpapers, ringtones, etc.
- Supporting the product and operations team in daily tasks
- Writing content for banners, categories, push notifications and social media posts related to themes app
Who can apply:
Only those students or freshers can apply who:
- are available for full time (in-office) internship
- have relevant skills and interests
- can start the internship between 4th Mar’20 and 3rd Apr’20
- are available for duration of 3 months
- have already graduated or are currently in any year of study
- are from Bangalore and neighboring cities
- Females willing to start/restart their career may also apply
- Should have a good understanding of the latest technologies
Perks: Certificate, Informal dress code, 5 days a week, Free snacks & beverages.
Last Date to Apply: 28th January 2020
Application Link: Link Expired