Wolters Kluwer Off Campus Drive 2023 | Freshers | Associate Software Engineer | BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech – CSE/ IT/ ECE; MCA | 2022/ 2023 Batch | Chennai
Company: Wolters Kluwer India Private Limited
Wolters Kluwer Off Campus Drive 2023:- Wolters Kluwer (AEX: WKL) is a leading global provider of information, software, and services for professionals. We serve customers in more than 180 countries, operating through four divisions: Health; Tax & Accounting; Governance, Risk & Compliance; and Legal & Regulatory. The Company is committed to helping professionals improve the way they do business and solve complex problems with confidence in an ever-changing world.
Wolters Kluwer reported 2020 annual revenues of €4.6 billion, employs over 19,000 people worldwide and maintains operations in over 40 countries. The company is headquartered in Alphen aan den Rijn, the Netherlands. Wolters Kluwer shares are listed on Euronext Amsterdam (WKL) and are included in the AEX and Euronext 100 indices.
Company Website: www.wolterskluwer.com
Positions: Associate Product Software Engineer
Experience: Freshers (0 – 1 Year)
Job Location: Chennai
Salary: Not disclosed
Eligibility Criteria For Wolters Kluwer Off Campus Drive 2023:
- Required: Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, or Information Technology, or related field.
- Preferred: Master’s Degree in Computer Science or Information Technology or related field.
- Good in Core Java and Groovy
- Good in analytical and logical skills
- Minimum 0-1 years of experience in software development..
- Good SQL Skills
- Good communication skills
- The Associate Product Software Engineer will take an active role in completely understanding product / customer implementation specifications as defined in the functional / technical / abstract design documents, and implement/enhance/test/configure the custom solutions meeting the quality standards.
- Responsible for understanding business and product / project requirements and translating them to programming / QA deliverables that adhere to the product / project roadmap
- Responsible for problem analysis and solution design, tracking project metrics (KPIs) for the project, and ensuring timely escalation of issues to the concerned functional lead
- Work and understand the product capabilities really well enough to make the right decisions around design, configuration and implementation.
- Keep up with the latest technologies and trends and assist with recommendations on innovative solutions where needed
- Responsible for understanding the base products functionality of Passport.
- Responsible for problem analysis, solution approach in designing, developing, Testing and implementing a maintainable solution
- Responsible for fixing defects, troubleshooting issues and ensuring timely delivery.
- Responsible for developing software code with limited or no assistance from the Supervisor and unit testing deliverables to meet quality standards, debugging and troubleshooting problems and time-bound delivery of assigned projects. Follow the development best practices and coding standards
- Responsible for working with technical/functional leads in understanding requirements
- Tests code to ensure that logic and syntax are correct, and that program results are accurate
- Responsible for working with QA team on test automation and continuous integration activities
- Focus on improving the quality of code developed
How to Apply For Wolters Kluwer Off Campus Drive 2023?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply for this drive online as soon as possible
Apply Link: Job expired