Wolters Kluwer Hiring Freshers 2022 | Associate Engineer | BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech – CSE/ ECE | 2020/ 2021 Batch | Chennai
Company: Wolters Kluwer India Private Limited
Wolters Kluwer Hiring Freshers 2022:- Wolters Kluwer (AEX: WKL) is a leading global provider of information, software, and services for professionals. We serve customers in more than 180 countries, operating through four divisions: Health; Tax & Accounting; Governance, Risk & Compliance; and Legal & Regulatory. The Company is committed to helping professionals improve the way they do business and solve complex problems with confidence in an ever-changing world.
Wolters Kluwer reported 2020 annual revenues of €4.6 billion, employs over 19,000 people worldwide and maintains operations in over 40 countries. The company is headquartered in Alphen aan den Rijn, the Netherlands. Wolters Kluwer shares are listed on Euronext Amsterdam (WKL) and are included in the AEX and Euronext 100 indices.
Company Website: www.wolterskluwer.com
Positions: Associate Enterprise Software Engineer
Experience: 0 – 1 year
Job Location: Chennai
Salary: Not disclosed
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university (or)
- Master’s degree from an accredited college or university preferred
- 0 to 1 year of experience working in SharePoint On-Premise / SharePoint Online platform
Responsible for requirements, architecture, design, development, test and provide production support for systems supporting business initiatives. He or She will have to work closely with Project Management, Systems Requirements, Design and Development, Quality Assurance, Production Support and Client executives across various Business units.
- Work with cross-functional teams to successfully deliver on system design and development for the needed business requirements supporting various business units
- Building SharePoint portals utilizing Out of the box webparts/features and develop custom components using Modern development methodologies – SPFx, SharePoint PnP, Power Automate, Power Apps and JS frameworks such as ReactJS, AngularJS
- Help ensure that standards and guidelines are created for all aspects of technology being used in the delivery, all delivery artifacts are reviewed and are according to the standards and guidelines and SLAs are being met for services
- Ensure that appropriate unit testing is accomplished
- Maintain and support applications in different environments
Good to have:
- Trained on any JS framework such as ReactJS, AngularJS
- Undergone training in SharePoint Application development
- MS certified on SharePoint, Office 365
- Knowledge on Azure cloud services
How to Apply?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply this drive in online as soon as possible
Apply Link: Job Expired